You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Calling All VATAME ATC & Pilots 8/4/06 Cairo-Bangkok

Joseph Hayat 935940

Joseph Hayat 935940
Posted
Posted

Dear All at VATAME,

I’m writing to inform you all about an event managed by myself taking place on 8/4/06 (8th April) from Cairo-Bangkok. ATC at HECA shall come online around 06:30GMT for a departure around 07:30GMT to Bangkok. We hope to have ATC online for 11hours non-stop from Egypt-Thailand. I have been in contact with our Vatsim Asia colleagues and Vatsim-UK colleagues etc and I have had lots of positive feedback. I hope to make this the biggest event in VATAME & Vatsim Asia after VATIL recent amazing event. We need ATC and pilots. So please if you’re interested please visit www.cairo-bangkok.co.nr for further details. Any positive or negative feedback would be appreciated.

The following ATC positions are available. If ATC could be online around these times it would be appreciated.

HECA_DEL 06:30-08:30GMT

HECA_GND 06:30-08:30GMT

HECA_TWR 06:30-08:30GMT

HECA_APP 06:30-08:30GMT

HECA_CTR 06:30-08:30GMT

LLLL_CTR 07:30-09:30GMT

OJAC_CTR 08:30-10:30GMT

OEJD_CTR 09:30-11:30GMT

OBBB_CTR 10:30-12:30GMT

OMAE_CTR 11:30-13:30GMT

OOMM_CTR 12:30-14:30GMT

If you would like one of these positions please visit www.cairo-bangkok.co.nr for further instructions and details.

Many Thanks

Joseph Hayat

S3 Controller For Egypt VACC

Creator & Manager Of Cairo-Bangkok Event

Alexandre Geahel 932157
Posted
Posted

You might want to try an another way to send this Notice anyways, I can provide OMAE CTR (Ah the wonderful Emirates --> going there in 2 weeks) Anyways thats it for me.

Joseph Hayat 935940
Posted
Posted

Thankyou sir, well as long as you have permission from the Emirates division then yes I would love it. The postion is yours as long as you please reserve the place at www.cairo-bangkok.co.nr on the ATC Reservation form page. Also I recall you reserving a place as HECA_TWR I have e-mailed you several times regarding this? Have you recivied them? Anyway I shall terminate your booking as HECA_TWR and OMEA_CTR is yours as long as you reserve it on the website and as long as you have permission from the Emirates division.

Many Thanks

Joseph Hayat

Joseph Hayat 935940
Posted
Posted

P.S Where else do you recommend I advitise this, please.

Izik Bakshi 815057
Posted
Posted

Hello Joseph

you will have ATC from 07:30 UTC to 09:30 UTC at LLLL_CTR and mybe more

good luck in the event, my MSN is free to help.

Izik Bakshi

VATIL Online Day - Just fly!

http://www.vatil.org.il/fly/

atc2o.png

Joseph Hayat 935940
Posted
Posted

Thankyou sir LLLL_CTR is booked in your name thankyou for your interest. I dont mean to be rude about not replying for such time sorry I have been away. If you could please fill in the reservation form on the website www.cairo-bangkok.co.nr then I would appreciat it and your position shall then be definetly booked!

Many Thanks

Joseph Hayat

Izik Bakshi 815057
Posted
Posted

hay Joseph

i got your mail, i will do my best also to provide ATC in GULF_FSS by VATIL ATC.

Izik Bakshi

VATIL Online Day - Just fly!

http://www.vatil.org.il/fly/

atc2o.png

Joseph Hayat 935940
Posted
Posted

Excellent! Thanks! Please view www.cairo-bangkok.co.nr as some places have been reserved and changes have been made. If you could get control in Bahrain or Iran or Yemen! It would be perfect! Please let me know if any controllers are interested and if so please forward them t the ATC reservations page.

Many Thanks

Joseph Hayat