You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

inactive?

Isaac Garey 1265531

Isaac Garey 1265531
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hey,

So i am a new guy here. I tried to use vatsim atc controlling on my old computer, but it didnt work. I got a new computer and now the program is running, but i cant sign into the division i want within vatusa. It says "There was an error processing your request, your account has been marked inactive" whenever i try to sign in to the chicago artcc. Besides this, i cant really find my way around or know what to do, so if someone could help me become an atc that would great.

Thx,

Isaac Garey

Edited by Guest

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

you posted in the FSINN help section. ill move it to the US section.

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Hello, Isaac. I reviewed your VATUSA record. You requested to become an ATC student on 07/29/2013, were issued the open book Basic ATC quiz and and did not take the quiz. Taking the quiz is the first step to becoming a student and signing up with an ARTCC. I'll re[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ign the quiz to you now. As stated in the VATUSA "Become an ATC" page, it's an open book quiz based on the material that can be found and/or referenced from the VATUSA ATC training pages. Good luck and welcome aboard.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Isaac Garey 1265531
Posted
Posted

thank you so much i took the exam and am ready for it to be graded

Bradley Grafelman
Posted
Posted

The VATUSA exams are automatically graded upon completion; you should have been shown your score at the end (I think?) as well as received and e-mail. You can also view recent exam results at the VATUSA website after logging in (My VATUSA --> Exam Center).

Isaac Garey 1265531
Posted
Posted

btw can anybody contact a senior officer at chicago to let me in to the division? I am really eager to get going

and i did realize that after i submitted it

Bradley Grafelman
Posted
Posted

Once you p[Mod - Happy Thoughts] the basic and select Chicago as your home ARTCC, the staff at that ARTCC are automatically notified via e-mail.

Pestering those volunteer staff members to work faster to satisfy your desires is probably not something you'd want to do.

Isaac Garey 1265531
Posted
Posted

ok thx for the advice

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

I see you've p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ed the quiz (congratulations!), and have selected Chicago as your home ARTCC. One you did that, you received the welcome email letting you know your next steps. Glad to see all is resolved, and you're now on your way in Chicago, one of the 22 best ARTCCs in the USA.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations