You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Application for TJSJ ATC

Sam Portland 1228798

Sam Portland 1228798
Posted
Posted

Hello guys,

I applied to become a controller at the TJSJ atc some time ago and am yet to receive a reply (apart from the automated ones), also, I was told in an automated email to sign up to the VATCAR website and again I am yet to receive any kind of confirmation/reply.

I was just curious as to whether anybody could inform me how long it would take before I can take the written examination and begin training.

Thanks

Leemar Yarde 1012703
Posted
Posted

Hello,

Very sorry for the delay. There was a recent ATM change, so things are a bit slow due to him getting settled. At the moment he's the only staff also, so expect things to move slow for a bit. Will forward this post to him, so he can get back to you.

Leemar Yarde – I3|SUP

VATSIM Caribbean Division

VATCAR1 – Division Director

Sam Portland 1228798
Posted
Posted
Hello,

Very sorry for the delay. There was a recent ATM change, so things are a bit slow due to him getting settled. At the moment he's the only staff also, so expect things to move slow for a bit. Will forward this post to him, so he can get back to you.

Ah ok that's fair enough! Thanks alot

• 1 year later...
Daniel Costa 1215076
Posted
Posted

Hello, I applied for a controller position a while back but I guess it never went trough. Can anyone help me?

Thank you in advance...