You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Attempting to join VATUSA

Austin Hicks 1288464

Austin Hicks 1288464
Posted
Posted

After setting up my VATSIM account, when I go to VATUSA.net and go to the join page, it lets me put my CID/P[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word in without here, then loads join1.php, but the page content is blank. Ive tried in multiple browsers on multiple computers. Is there something I am doing wrong here?

Bradford Lee
Posted
Posted

Have you submitted a support ticket?

http://support.vatusa.net/

Brad Lee

spacer.png

ZJX ARTCC

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

As you are complaining about this a mere 36 minutes after joining VATSIM, I suppose I'll ask the question -- did you happen to read the ONLY thing that we felt we needed to put in bold text in the Become a VATUSA ATC page?

newjoin24hours.PNG

Oh, and if you read the FAQs before submitting that support ticket, it'll tell you the same thing....

Patience, gr[Mod - Happy Thoughts]hopper! The bits and bytes need to flow first.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Daniel Hawton
Posted
Posted

Don, in the end a page shouldn't be returning blank. An error used to be displayed (I tried less than 24 hours after joining just to see if the database synchronization occurred in less time), and should be displayed.

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Ah, good point, Dan. I misread it and just [Mod - Happy Thoughts]umed it was displaying an error. I agree. I'll ask Michael to look into it. Thanks Dan and Austin.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations