You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Just Flight TrafficX

Martin Connor 1270685

Martin Connor 1270685
Posted
Posted

It's an old one, but the only one I have, so I have created a Model matching set for it. One or two challenges, such as full aircraft type names instead of the standard B738 type, but I've mapped those I could work out.

Liveries can be out of date, but it's better than nothing.

Please could someone tell me where to send it for sharing?

Also, tried to join the forum that Ross sends you to from vPilot, but after two registration attempts, I have to conclude it is broken. Any members of that forum that could inform an admin?

Thanks

Martin

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

Send the file to vatsim at metacraft dot com.

Regarding the vPilot forum, you said you concluded it is broken, but you didn't say what lead you to that conclusion. (Note that that forum works great for thousands of users of VRC, VAT-Spy, vSTARS, and vPilot.)

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

Martin Connor 1270685
Posted
Posted

Sorry Ross, it is the registration part of the forum I was referring to. I've made an attempt as connomar and mgconnor55 but neither sent me a link to my email.

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted
Sorry Ross, it is the registration part of the forum I was referring to. I've made an attempt as connomar and mgconnor55 but neither sent me a link to my email.

Just because you didn't get the emails doesn't mean the forum is broken ...

I see in the server logs that both emails were sent. My guess is that they were trapped by a SPAM filter at your email provider.

I can manually activate one of the two accounts for you if you like ... just let me know which.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

Martin Connor 1270685
Posted
Posted

Thanks, you got it in one, found in the Junk file and activated. Feel free to delete mgconnor55.