You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Vpilot installed great

Michael Garrett

Michael Garrett
Posted
Posted

Just installed the new client. i was up and running in under ten minutes. everything works great. Very excited about this !

can i now uninstall FSINN and Squawkbox ? i think i could hey?

And any body know if there's been talk about support for model matching MytrafficX since May02nd? Seems like that would be a huge undertaking givin then amount of models in that package! :s

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

whether you keep them or not is totally up to you wont hurt either way.

as far as mytraffic, check the vpilot section, may/may not be someone doing it already, if not, keep in mind vpilot allows you to do this yourself without having to wait for someone else to do it (someones gotta get dirty in the end)

• Board of Governors
Tim Barber
Posted
Posted
And any body know if there's been talk about support for model matching MytrafficX since May02nd? Seems like that would be a huge undertaking givin then amount of models in that package! :s

I installed MyTrafficX and downloaded the default MyTraffic3D set in vPilot, and model matching appears to be working pretty well without any changes to the rules.

Tim Barber

VATSIM President

Charan Kumar
Posted
Posted

The FSInn Control Panel, (or whatchamacallit? those traffic light thingy in the task bar) will still show up every time you start your sim. I usually closed it after launching the sim, but sometimes forgot, did not notice any difference in vPilot or performance either way, YMMV.

When is your next Flight||VATSIM HitSquad Member, ZOA/ZAK/GANDER/P1

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

thatd be FSFDT. you can disable its autostart to stop it from doing that. open it up, go to Config > Options. uncheck the autostart boxes. then shut it down. itll stop it from starting on its own in the future