You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Southwest Virtual Airlines

Erich Mohler 1033627

Erich Mohler 1033627
Posted
Posted

I was with SVA about two years ago but had to leave the hobby for a short time due to family and work conflicts. I followed all directions on SVA's site to contact their HR department about re-activation of my pilot status but after two series of emails to SVA I have had no contact. I have given them a good email address (same as the one I signed up with) and explained the situation. When posting an email to HR it says that you WILL recieve notification/communication WITHIN 48 hours. I submitted the first email Saturday May 3rd, 2014. I did not recieve any return corrispondence and sent off the second contact on May 5th, 2014. I have now waited more time and still no communication.

I have checked my junk mail folders and every side folder I have. I am not here to say anything bad about SVA, I know how busy we can be! However, could someone from SVA help me out or steer me in a better direction to get in contact with SVA?

Thanks guys!

1033627.jpg

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

There are something like 38 Southwest Virtuals out there.... Which one are you referring to?

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Erich Mohler 1033627
Posted
Posted

Davor Kusec 990407
Posted
Posted

Davor Kusec

Air Traffic Director | Northeast Region VATUSA

Supervisor | VATSIM

990407.jpg