You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

INVALID CID/PASSWORD ON VPILOT

Matt Mitchell 1240665

Matt Mitchell 1240665
Posted
Posted

I clearly know my User Code / P[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word, I can log into the Forums fine, Ive never had good luck using Vatisim thru FSINN and that stuff, never could get it to work, So I thought I would try VPilot, And same goes, more issues.

For some reason when connecting to VPilot it says INVALID CID/P[Mod - Happy Thoughts]WORD.

Any one have any ideas?

I re-Activated my Vatsim account today due to inactivity, check my credential's (they are correct). All should be good, But cannot connect to V-Pilot.

Please help.

thanks.

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

if you just reactivated your account, that would be why. it can take up to 24 hours for the information to completely go through all the servers. youll want to try all the servers to see which one lets you in first in the meantime.

Matt Mitchell 1240665
Posted
Posted

Well that's disappointing lol was hoping to actually try out Vatsim Today, Looks like ill be a little delayed...

Thanks for Quick reply.

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Matt, Various servers synchronize during various times during the day. Keep trying until you find one that works. Within about 24 hours or so, they should all work, so you'll be able to use the one closest to you for best performance.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Bradley Grafelman
Posted
Posted

In other words, the following text found on the page you used to reactive your account still applies...

It can take up to 24 hours for new or reactivated VATSIM membership records to be flowed to all of the distributed VATSIM servers, as the membership information is flowed to the servers via daily server synchronizations. If, within the first 24 hours, you cannot log onto the server of your choice, you may have to try different servers until you find one that has already been synchronized. You should only open a member support ticked if you still cannot log onto ANY server AFTER 24 hours has elapsed since your reactivation.

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

A proud supporter, because reading brings so much knowledge, of Reading is Fundamental http://www.rif.org

rif.png

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Dag Andreassen 1293233
Posted
Posted

Ok, now I found the answer why I couldnt log in to mine eigther. Just become a new member. Tnx

Yu Xiong 1191126
Posted
Posted

no issues relate to the software itself.

if you reactivate your VATSIM, you have to wait up to 24hrs which does not like what you might face before saying that normally it won't take that long time, but actually here you have a large possibility that you have to wait a daytime. The best way is that take another day and then come back to be online on VATSIM

Yu

Yu Xiong

Senior Controller (C3) & Certified Pilot (P1)

P.R.China Division Director (VATPRC1)

VATSIM P.R.China Division (VATPRC)

672A68079898-1_zps98cef54d.png