You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Starting SB with all aircraft paused

Jack Colwill 815386

Jack Colwill 815386
Posted
Posted

I have a scenario set up for arriving aircraft. I have a bunch of aircraft set up at each bedpost for the STAR arrival. Now in 3.1 what I would do is open the Simulator (Training) Dialog Box and on the bottom left would select ALL the aircraft, then select PAUSE beside the STATUS of each aircraft (NOT the simulator status at the top right of the Simulator Dialog. Then I would click RESUME on the top right under simulator status. At this point NO aircraft will move because I paused them each individually when I first clicked pause. Now when the student is ready I select an airplane and release is by clicking GO. I do that for each aircraft.

The problem with 3.2 is I can't suspend each aircraft the same way I did in 3.1 by selecting ALL the aircraft and clicking pause. It seems I would have to go to EACH aircraft on the screen and clicking pause which would be very time consuming when you have 60 planes. Is there a way I can do this with 3.2 exactly like I did with 3.1?

Gergely Csernak
Posted
Posted

Jack,

The change of the list to single select only seems to be a bug, not intentional. I will change it back.

So far I can suggest using the delay to add the planes to the simulator in a later time.

Gergely.

EuroScope developer

Jack Colwill 815386
Posted
Posted

thx Gergely. I will just use 3.1d for SB in the meantime. great work btw though

• 8 months later...
Jack Colwill 815386
Posted
Posted

Hi Gergely. Has this been resolved? Thx

Jack