You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Can't tune frequency

Bradford Lee

Bradford Lee
Posted
Posted

.com1 says the frequency is changed, but the display for Com1 still shows default startup frequency of 136.975, and even when I tune my aircraft radio (PMDG 777) it doesn't change the vpilot com frequency. Worked fine the other night for the 737 NGX.

Help!

Brad Lee

spacer.png

ZJX ARTCC

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

on some addons, especially some of the PMDG, the dot commands don't work. has to manually be done from the aircrafts panel

Bradford Lee
Posted
Posted

Did that, tuned via the aircraft panel but it's still not tuning on vPilot. Squawk interface is working though which is really weird.

Brad Lee

spacer.png

ZJX ARTCC

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

is it only with the PMDG 777?

I remember a similar issue popping up with FSINN users, not sure if squawkbox users experienced the same. think it was something about the radio panel in the PMDG. there is a button or something that needed pressed. will have to find the previous topics, that may/may not be what you are experiencing, just found that coincidental

Bradford Lee
Posted
Posted

Seems to be, the 737NGX worked fine the other night.

Brad Lee

spacer.png

ZJX ARTCC

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

Make sure you activate the radio ... you click on the round knob for the radio ... I forget how it's labeled. VHF1 maybe? There's info in the PMDG 777 docs about it.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

Bradford Lee
Posted
Posted
Make sure you activate the radio ... you click on the round knob for the radio ... I forget how it's labeled. VHF1 maybe? There's info in the PMDG 777 docs about it.

That was it, too used to the 737 which has it already toggled on. Thanks!

Brad Lee

spacer.png

ZJX ARTCC