You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

your favourite x-plane airliner on vatsim?

Antonio Palmieri

Antonio Palmieri
Posted
Posted

Hi.

I have not flown xplane for a while. I am considering leaving using it more on vatsim instead of fax, where I normally fly PMDGs 737 or 777.

I see new airliners have become available for x-plane.

What do you use on vatsim that can reliably sustain a heavy workload vatsim flight?

John Stockton
Posted
Posted (edited)

I'm using X-Plane 9 with a 2007 iMac. I am very happy with QPAC A320 v2.0 performance on VATSIM. I've yet to test in heavy traffic (LAX fly-in event). I have no problem with ~5 aircraft around me.

Edited by Guest

N313GM, P0: X-Plane 12.01r3, Windows 11, i7-13700k, RTX4080 (16GB), 32GB DDR4 4800

Mats Hellman 1275418
Posted
Posted

I bought X-Plane 8 months ago, and got the JARDesign A320NEO. I've flown it a couple of times, but I still prefer Boeing. At the moment I haven't found any good Boeings for X-plane. People are saying good things about FlyJ-Sim products and FligthFactors 757 and 777. To me, they are not PMDG and that's why I never got them.

IEXG is closing in on getting their 733 done and that plane looks magnificent. So once it hits the market I might just start flying in X-Plane a lot more.

Keith Smith
Posted
Posted

FlyJSim's 727 and 737-200 for X-Plane are great, I haven't found many people who don't enjoy flying them. I have flown the 737-200 quite a few times and love it.

• 4 weeks later...
Philip Whitehead 1223066
Posted
Posted

All the FlyJsim, the JARdseign A320 and the Flight Factor 757 are all very good and I have them.

FSX- X-Plane 10 - Intel Core i5 3570k at 4.2Ghz - MSi Z77 Mpower mobo - EVGA GTX660 Superclocked 3gb - 8gig of Samsung Green DDR3 at 1866mhz

Camden Bruno
Posted
  • 1 month later...
Nathan McGuire 1306693
Posted
Posted

looked at reviews, youtube videos, etc. of the JRollon CRJ 200 and it looks amazing. Will be flying on Vatsim through X-plane a lot more often now since FSX developers have yet to finish/produce a good CRJ and they're my favorite real-world aircraft