You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Euroscope FSD licence

pau gimeno 1177021

pau gimeno 1177021
Posted
Posted

Hi,

I was wondering if there is or will be the possibility to have another licence (other than the public one) on the FSD server in order to be able to make sessions with more than two controllers connected on the same server.

In that case, how do I do it to make the FSD server software to ask me again for the licence?

If it is not possible, is there a possibility to acquire S3 accounts to be able to train with several (from 2 to 7) computers connected on the Sweatbox server?

Thank you,

Pau

Pavel Brodsky
Posted
Posted

Any update here? I would love to have own FSD to be accessed by Euroscope and a pilot client (one controller + one pilot) for our university training...

Pavel

Pavel Brodsky

VACC-CZ

Eric Bocaneanu 906549
Posted
Posted

Hallo Pavel,

For Educational or Professional use please have university staff contact the team at office (at) atcosim.com to discuss licencing.

Pau,

The VATSIM use implies the freely available Sweatbox server. You will only need S3 for the pseudopilots. The controllers themselves can be OBS. Is this a limitation for you?

Eric Bocaneanu

ROvACC Director

Pavel Brodsky
Posted
Posted

We needo to connect one Euroscope client AND one pilot client from FSX/Prepar3D together - thats why Sweatbox will not help us probably. Actually I am the laboratory administrator, I will e-mail you - thank you!

Pavel Brodsky

Pavel Brodsky

VACC-CZ

Pavel Brodsky
Posted
Posted

Eric, did you get my e-mail?

Pavel

Pavel Brodsky

VACC-CZ

Eric Bocaneanu 906549
Posted
Posted

Yes I did. We are discussing a couple of different solutions and will reply a bit later today. Please excuse the delay.

Eric Bocaneanu

ROvACC Director

Pavel Brodsky
Posted
Posted

No hurry, I just wasnt sure about the delivery.

Thank you for your time,

Pavel

Pavel Brodsky

VACC-CZ