You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Vpilot problem

Brian Church 1044326

Brian Church 1044326
Posted
Posted

Hi

I have been using v pilot for a few weeks and have found it a great improvement on squakbox. i.e. no more crashes or error messages. I have found two things which have been happening on a regular basis. I use the Wilco Airbus series for all my online flying, and in particular the A330 in the 2D cockpit mode. The problems occur at the end of a flight and they are

1) The toggle view changes from normal outside view when using the tophat control on my joystick to views as if I'm siiting on the floor of the cockpit.

2) My radio alt call outs on landing have disappeared.

Any suggestions

Thanks

Brian

Bradley Grafelman
Posted
Posted

My suggestion would be to look into what else has changed, because it seems extremely unlikely that vPilot would or even could affect the things you've described.

For example, have you tried doing a flight while not running vPilot to see if the issues still occur?

Brian Church 1044326
Posted
Posted

Thanks for your suggestion I'll try that.

Brian

Brian Church 1044326
Posted
Posted

Hi

I have tried two flights for about an hour each offline and the problems do not occur. Normal cockpit views and height call outs on the ILS

Thanks

Brian