You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Voice issues on ES 3.2

Abdelrahman M. Elfeky 1044

Posted
Posted

Hi,

I have applied the latest official update for ES 3.2 and I have been having issues with voice comm on public freq, for some reason and sometimes only not always I have not been able to send my voice nor receive pilots voice. My only workout right now is to disconnected and reconnet again and sometimes reboot ES.

Any one have or had this issues ? Its' been my first time so far, so Am not sure what's wrong.

Regards,,,

s5_logo.png

Panagiotis Konstantinidis
Posted
Posted

I also face similar issues, having the latest beta installed, but not since the first time I started using it.

Once I connect and the voice channel registers, I cannot send or receive voice. The pilots can hear each other, observers monitoring my freq can hear them, but nobody can hear me and I don't hear them.

The only workaround I've came so far is to manually kill the voice channel, by unchecking everything on the voice channel setup dialog, then manually check all the relevant checkboxes on the voice room I want to use.

Strange, indeed.

Panagiotis Konstantinidis

ACCGR11, HvACC Deputy Director

Airport Briefing | Air Traffic Overview |  Euroscope Guide | Euroscope Sector Files

Posted
Posted

This is happening to me on the stable build which is publicly available on euroscope.hu webpage.

Also , I got a problem with showing off airways on pilots tags , for some reason and although their routes are current and my airac is current , ES is not showing the full route and instead only few direct points as if their route is invalid. Any idea?

Regards,,,

s5_logo.png

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
Posted

Voice issue is back again tonight evening while doing a shift on EURW_FSS .. anyone got any idea ?

s5_logo.png