You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Drzewiecki Designs - New York Airports X KLGA Extract

Aharon Dayan

Aharon Dayan
Posted
Posted

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Does anybody have positive experience with Drzewiecki Designs software company and its airport scenery called New York Airports X??

I am getting interested in Drzewiecki Designs - New York Airports X KLGA Extract for 12 bucks which covers only KLGA.

Thanks for any input.

To moderators of Vatsim forums, not sure which subforum I should post this but I thought United States subforum would be appropriated. If not, please move my post to correct subforum of Vatsim forums along with my apologies.

Regards,

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

• 3 months later...
Andrew Morkunas
Posted
Posted

I looked at the demo for KEWR and I noticed that it was still using the old taxiway signage scheme. An easy check are the three taxiways at the end of 4L, they should be AA BB CC. I'm Not sure about the other ZNY airports.

Andrew Morkunas

spacer.png

Twitch: padre_andrew ATC Simulations

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

i would definitely recommend testing the demo before buying. the Miami scenery they have is also good, but constant out of memory errors with it in FS9 on my system. use the demo to test the scenery thoroughly. that way youll know if youll actually be able to enjoy using it

Ryan Geckler
Posted
Posted

I lost a ton of frames with this scenery. Don't really recommend.

Ryan Geckler - GK | Former VATUSA3 - Division Training Manager

VATSIM Minneapolis ARTCC | FAA Miami ARTCC 

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

I have the whole package. Agree with Ryan - it is VERY frame hungry. I shut them all off unless I'm going into/out of one of the airports, in which case I turn it on ONLY for that airport. And for KJFK, I never use Drz; I use FSDT.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Aharon Dayan
Posted
Posted

Thanks all

I bought many months ago New York Airports X KLGA Extract and am very pleased with it. No frame problem. There are only two errors in that wonderful scenery. One is wrong runway sign marking on taxiway path which can be easily corrected in the next update (it had wrong runway number on taxiway ground in front of runway) and there is no gate number for famous Maritime Terminal. I asked the programmers to put five gate numbers on that terminal. KLGA has all specific gate numbers for all terminals but no gate number for Maritime Terminal.

I am very satisfied with New York Airports X KLGA Extract and 9 buck sale price was a steal bargain!! Regular price is 12 bucks which is bargain too!!!

Regards,

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png