You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Unable to signup to VATCAN

chris arqued 1297156

chris arqued 1297156
Posted
Posted

Hello everybody, Ive been trying to sign up to vatcan for the last week or so but I am unable because it keeps saying I have entered an invalid id or p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word. I am trying to become an atc for a canadian airport please help. My selected Region is North America Canada. Ive checked over 10 times and ive even asked for a lost p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word recovery to make sure my id and p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word were correct.

Ive contacted support but only one person answered and couldnt help me.

Thanks!

• Board of Governors
Nicola Felini
Posted
Posted
Hello everybody, Ive been trying to sign up to vatcan for the last week or so but I am unable because it keeps saying I have entered an invalid id or p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word. I am trying to become an atc for a canadian airport please help. My selected Region is North America Canada. Ive checked over 10 times and ive even asked for a lost p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word recovery to make sure my id and p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word were correct.

Ive contacted support but only one person answered and couldnt help me.

Thanks!

Hello,

You already signed up?

https://vatcan.org/register/registeratc.php

Did you receive any E-Mail?

Nicola Felini

Vice President | Conflict Resolution

7JRF7kO.png.c96d82051e6821a105716826766c7bd0.png

• Board of Governors
Matthew Cianfarani
Posted
Posted

Hi Chris,

Sorry to hear you have had some issues. Have you emailed our director of training, VATCAN3?

Shoot him an email and I will follow up with him as well

Thanks,

Matt

Matthew Cianfarani
Vice President , Technology 
VATSIM Board of Governors