You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

mccmfc - "This Parameter is incorrect" ?

Thomas George 827476

Thomas George 827476
Posted
Posted

Hi Folks,

This is the error message I am getting when I connect to sweatbox.vatsim.net in ASRC, and I can't get rid of it - it keeps popping up.

Any ideas?

Thomas George

Richard Jenkins
Posted
Posted

What version of ASRC?

RJ

Luca Vetturi 874351
Posted
Posted

It randomly happened to me too, with ASRC 1.1 (the public version).

If i'm not wrong, it happened after i added another aircraft, probably because i typed in the coordinates in a wrong way.

That's the only thing i can remember before that error popped up.

Red over white, you're all right.

Italy vACC proud supporter

Paul Byrne
Posted
Posted

That sounds very like the bug with ASRC that causes a crash due to the fact that there is no aircraft type(I think) in the strip. Either way, it's something with the strip.

ASRC1.2 and VRC don't suffer from this.

Cheers!

Paul.

Thomas George 827476
Posted
Posted

Ah ha, I was fiddling with buttons without knowing what I was doing in the first instance.. I will go and delete the aircraft from the situation file.

Cheers!

Thomas George

Andrew Carr 812404
Posted
Posted
That sounds very like the bug with ASRC that causes a crash due to the fact that there is no aircraft type(I think) in the strip. Either way, it's something with the strip.
I'm also getting this message and it appears to occur when I leave out the aircraft type, as mentioned above. Perhaps related to the FSD server - ie. I [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ume aircraft type is a mandatory field as you can't connect to the normal servers without specifying type.

----------------------

Andrew Carr

Director, ATC Training

VATPAC