You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

vPilot version 1.1.5638.40065 now available

Ross Carlson

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

vPilot version 1.1.5638.40065 is now available for download from the web site or via automatic update. Here's the list of changes in this version:

- 0002419: Add warning popup when configuring model matching.

- 0002420: Make model matching errors more descriptive.

- 0002421: Rearrange model matching settings window and add button to show model matching test window.

- 0002348: Add support for when user modifies decimal place character in regional settings.

- 0002292: Don't join voice URLs for observers unless they are a SUP.

- 0002392: Unhandled exception when setting max aircraft to zero or deleting only aircraft in the session.

- 0002395: Syntax error when trying to send radio text as observer.

Nothing too major here. One UI change that existing users may notice is that there is now a button on the model matching settings window that lets you open a new window where you can perform a model matching test. Previously this button was only available on the debug window and it didn't provide as much feedback during the test.

You can also get this test window to appear using the ".testmodelmatching" dot command.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

• 3 weeks later...
marcus holmes
Posted
Posted

If I update my Vpilot with this latest update, will it remove my IVAO MTL model matching set?

Bradley Grafelman
Posted
Posted
If I update my Vpilot with this latest update, will it remove my IVAO MTL model matching set?

[Mod - Happy Thoughts]uming you already have the set downloaded/installed, no, it won't search for existing matching packages and remove them. You simply won't have the option to update it or, if you uninstall it, to re-download it from the vPilot server.

marcus holmes
Posted
Posted

[Mod - Happy Thoughts]uming you already have the set downloaded/installed, no, it won't search for existing matching packages and remove them. You simply won't have the option to update it or, if you uninstall it, to re-download it from the vPilot server.

Many thanks Bradley.