You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

VPILOT. Cannot connect to any server

Max Oyston 969671

Max Oyston 969671
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hi. Just recently installed VPILOT and think I did everything correctly, but when I try to connect to a sever none will connect. I have tried all the servers several times. Each time it comes up with an error message as follows:

NETWORK ERROR. CONNECTION FAILED (10060). A CONNECTION ATTEMPT FAILED BECAUSE THE CONNECTED PARTY DID NOT PROPERLY RESPOND AFTER A PERIOD OF TIME, OR ESTABLISHED CONNECTION FAILED BECAUSE CONNECTED HOST HAS FAILED TO RESPOND. 106.186.24.200.6809. The only thing I can think of is that I did not put in a SELCAL code because I didn't know where to get it. Hope you can help!!

Edited by Guest

Richard Walsh
Posted
Posted

SELCAL has nothing to do with it. You should post this in the VPilot form. From what I have read this is a firewall or porting issue.

Max Oyston 969671
Posted
Posted

Thank you Richard

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

I had this issue earlier today. was caused by my router. bad thunderstorms in the area at the time. all i had to do was unplug the router, wait 30 seconds, and plug it back in. thatll reset the router and you should be set