You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Question

Wayne George 1224743

Wayne George 1224743
Posted
Posted

Hi there, Yesterday i was departing from Dubai. I couldnt hear the controller and he was really rude towards me. How do i find out who it was. He was on Tower at Dubai. I would like to file an official complaint against him.

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

stats.vatsim.net, search by callsign, find the correct date/time. Please make sure you have it correct before filing a complaint.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Chris McGee
Posted
Posted

Try not to take it personal, I know sometimes thats hard. I'm not saying what he did was right, and please still file the report. Just don't let that one experience bring you down

Wayne George 1224743
Posted
Posted
Try not to take it personal, I know sometimes thats hard. I'm not saying what he did was right, and please still file the report. Just don't let that one experience bring you down

Yeah i try not to. Its just vatsim controllers are meant to be friendly and supportive, not give you an attitude or be rude to you. I get that they have a bad day sometimes but he didnt have to lose his cool with me.

Kyle Watkins
Posted
Posted (edited)

What time did this incident occur?

Edited by Guest

Kind Regards,

Kyle Watkins

Kyle Ramsey 810181
Posted
Posted

We are not doing this in the forum. If the OP wants this checked out, I am happy to do so if they feel it rises to that level. Send me an email. My second offer in a week, the first offer has yet to be fulfilled (crickets in my email box after the offer).

If the local facility needs the feedback, and they do, please send it and they will investigate and coach the person. Nobody gets in 'trouble' but it gives the local leadership a head's up and they can solve it by coaching and if that doesn't work there are other tools they can bring to bear. You should do that before sending me an email because that will be my first suggestion anyway.

But it would be a CoC violation to out them in the forum, not the place, not how VATSIM operates.

Kyle Ramsey