You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

*VATAFR Divison Staff Openings*

Jason Adriaan 1274456

Jason Adriaan 1274456
Posted
Posted

Dear All

I am pleased to announce the opening of the following VATAFR staff positions.

ATC Training Director - VATAFR2

Responsibilities: Creating and reviewing all ATC training material/procedures, as well as the execution of all ATC Training Operations.

Requirements: Minimum of a C1 ATC rating, must complete 2 hours per months online as ATC, must have been a member of VATSIM for at least 3 months prior to appointment.

Pilot Training Director-VATAFR3

Responsibilities: Creating and reviewing all pilot training material, as well as the execution of all Pilot Training Operations.

Requirements: Must maintain an active pilot presence in Africa. Must have been a member of VATSIM for at least 3 months prior to appointment.

Web Services-VATAFR4

Responsibilities: Creating and maintaining VATAFR’s website and [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ociated organs to an exceptional standard.

Requirements: Must practically demonstrate suitability. Must have been a member of VATSIM for at least 3 months prior to appointment.

Divisional Conflict Resolution Manager

Responsibilities: Conflict Resolution in VATAFR.

Requirements: As per regional policy.

If you are interested, or know of someone who you think might be suitable for one of these roles don't hesitate to get in contact with me at [email protected]

Kind Regards

Jason Adriaan

VATAFR1

Kind Regards

Jason Adriaan

CID 1274456 P4/I3