You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Market Research

Alex Hodgkinson 1087407

Alex Hodgkinson 1087407
Posted
Posted

Fellow Pilots!

vACC Malta has undergone some significant changes in the last twelve months and as part of this regeneration, I am keen to publicise our division to the wider VATSIM network through popular and consistent events, as well as fantastically designed web services and a popular aerodrome for pilots to visit.

I am doing a fair amount of ‘market research’ in my role and the question I’m asking simply is: Would your virtual airline or flying club consider flying for a VFR event in Malta?

I am interested in seeing how much interest there would be from clubs and virtual airlines across Europe for its pilots to ditch the ‘big tin’ and jump in a light aircraft for a stunning coastline tour across Malta. Of course, full ATC will be provided.

The staff team are working hard to create and develop new and exciting ideas and hopefully if we can generate enough interest for a VFR event. If there is interest from within the membership, please let me know and I can make plans to bring this to fruition in early 2016.

vACC Malta Events Director

Contact me - events[at]vaccmalta.eu