You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Problems installing ISG1.

Jack Roy 1343733

Jack Roy 1343733
Posted
Posted

So I recently purchased the ISG1 fmc pack but when I run the installer on the second page it asks me for my user information I.e: user name:

Organization:

serial number:

I'm not sure where I can find this info because nothing has came in the email with this information on it... Please help!

Randy Tyndall 1087023
Posted
Posted

Jack,

Ernie Alston, the creator of the ISG1 gauge, is very, very good about responding to issues with his gauge.

You can post on his support forum found at this website... http://isgsim.com/

If my experience with the ISG1 and the website are any indication, you will get a very quick reply and the solution in short order. I've always gotten one in under 24 hours. It's always better to go to the official site than ask in a general forum.

Randy

Randy Tyndall - KBOI

ZLA I-11/vACC Portugal P4

“A ship is always safe in the harbor. But that’s not why they build ships” --Michael Bevington ID 814931, Former VATSIM Board of Governors Vice President of Pilot Training

Daniel Katz
Posted
Posted

Hi Jack,

I dug out my old emailed receipt and it contains a link to secure.simmarket.com where you can see your order details and retrieve registration keys. I'm not sure if the receipt form has changed since then but see if there is a link in the receipt email. If no luck, the ISG1 order page says, "Registration key after purchase, see order details page in customer account." I think you probably set up an account and p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word when you made the purchase and you may be able to log in and retrieve your registration keys there.

Jack Roy 1343733
Posted
Posted

Thanks Daniel, turns out the registration forum haven't changed