You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Web Help Needed

nathaniel mitchell 1278498

Posted
Posted

vACC Malta is looking for someone to help are current webmaster

this person dose not need to become part of vACC Malta but the option is there.

individual will be given full [Mod - Happy Thoughts]es to are website to help the VACC webmaster

If any one can help please email me at [email protected]

kind regards always

Nathaniel Mitchell

Deputy Director

ACCMAL2

Adam Arkley 1031024
Posted
Posted

Hi Nathaniel,

Can I ask what it is you'd be looking for help with? I suspect people might be more forthcoming of offers to help if you can give some idea of what it is you need.

Thanks,

Adam

Posted
Posted

Ok so

the deputy of the website will be in charge with helping the web master in all aspects of the website this is everything from styling to coding systems getting Vbook to work

areas are webmaster really need help in is help on a mentoring system were people can request mentoring for both or either ATC or Pilot.

A place for mentors so that they can upload a mentoring notes or pick up sessions that said user has requested to the person they have just had a mentoring session .

and Code a staff zone were changes to website relevant to the staff department can be done.

there are a large verity of stuff to be done and would appreciate any ne that is interested in helping or becoming the deputy webmaster

kind regards

Nathaniel Mitchell

ACCMAl2

Anthony Lawrence
Posted
Posted
Ok so

the deputy of the website will be in charge with helping the web master in all aspects of the website this is everything from styling to coding systems getting Vbook to work

areas are webmaster really need help in is help on a mentoring system were people can request mentoring for both or either ATC or Pilot.

A place for mentors so that they can upload a mentoring notes or pick up sessions that said user has requested to the person they have just had a mentoring session .

and Code a staff zone were changes to website relevant to the staff department can be done.

there are a large verity of stuff to be done and would appreciate any ne that is interested in helping or becoming the deputy webmaster

kind regards

Nathaniel Mitchell

ACCMAl2

What is your current setup? Are there any specific languages you expect people to know, frameworks they're to be familiar with or generally aware of? The more information you give, the more people you may gain the interest of.

Adam Arkley 1031024
Posted
Posted

Further to Anthony's question, what work is your current webmaster doing? I'd expect a webmaster to be responsible for most of what you've asked for help with...

• 2 weeks later...
Jonathan Aquilina 1336916
Posted
Posted

Hey guys,

To answer everyones questions we are using wordpress for our website with various plugins. Also we have some longer term projects that we need to develop which would be coded mainly in php. We are also using mysql for the database back end.

Where I really need help and im not the greatest at is CSS stylings for websites. Any help with that and if you are up for some coding in php would be greatly appreciated.

Jonathan Aquilina

Webmaster

ACCMAL9

Jonathan Aquilina 1336916

ACCMAL 9 - Webmaster