You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

vATIS / EuroScope integration

Andrew Morkunas

Andrew Morkunas
Posted
Posted

The user guide states, "EuroScope users will be notified of an ATIS update with its audible notification sound and the

current ATIS letter advancement." How is this setup/configured. I run EuroScope and when vATIS does an auto update there is no change in the EuroScoope ATIS letter indicator.

Andrew Morkunas

spacer.png

Twitch: padre_andrew ATC Simulations

Colin Schoen
Posted
Posted
To subscribe to ATIS updates, simply send a private chat message to the ATIS connection with the command SUBSCRIBE. vATIS will acknowledge the subscription and add you to the subscribers list.

Colin Schoen

VATSIM Senior Network Supervisor

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted

If memory serves me correctly, you have to set the initial ATIS letter in EuroScope then when a new ATIS update is available, it should be pushed automatically to EuroScope.

Controller (C3), Los Angeles ARTCC
Developer: xPilot, vATIS

Andrew Morkunas
Posted
Posted
To subscribe to ATIS updates, simply send a private chat message to the ATIS connection with the command SUBSCRIBE. vATIS will acknowledge the subscription and add you to the subscribers list.

@Colin - That is the subscription feature not what the manual is stating, "EuroScope users will be notified of an ATIS update with its audible notification sound and the current ATIS letter advancement." I have set the ATIS letter in EuroScope to coincide with vATIS and still no automatic ATIS letter advacement.

Andrew Morkunas

spacer.png

Twitch: padre_andrew ATC Simulations

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted

This has been fixed in the latest update.

Controller (C3), Los Angeles ARTCC
Developer: xPilot, vATIS