You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Euroscope Hardware Setup Wont Work

Leighton Thompson 1340421

Leighton Thompson 1340421
Posted
Posted

Hi there,

I am a new controller on VATSIM from New Zealand and I have been having an issue with my Euroscope on and off over the past few days while controlling.

My hardware setup button where you configure the microphone and speakers wont actually cause the dialogue to open. That means that I cant setup RCV VOI or XMT VOI for the frequencies and the headset in the top bar has a red cross through it. I have tried running it as an admin, reinstalling and unplugging my microphone. I am stumped as to what the issue is so if you have a solution your [Mod - Happy Thoughts]istance would be greatly appreciated. I have sent a email to Euroscope's support email and haven't heard back yet so i thought I'd see if anyone here knows how to fix it.

Regards,

Leighton Thompson

Matt Middleton 1264577
Posted
Posted

Hi Leighton,

If it has a red cross through it, would usually indicate that there is another Euroscope process running, that process would be where you configure your euroscope voice communications.