You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Any pilots want to do a shared cockpit?

Nathan Westrick 1360840

Nathan Westrick 1360840
Posted
Posted

Im a very new pilot on vatsim, and as a way to help me learn, meet some friends, and have fun, i wanna set up a shared cockpit flight with someone, i really need help talking to atc and what to say, so to have someone else there could really help! Let me know, i think it could be fun, just be willing to answer a few question i may have because i am new, we can fly whatever aircraft you like, i have the A2A C172, the A2A Piper Cherokee, the A2A Piper Comanche, the Majestic Software MJC8 Q400 and the PMDG 737, hope someone will get back to me, thanks:) Im on FSX

Ryan Austin
Posted
Posted

Hi Nathan!

My name is Ryan and I am a controller for the Miami ARTCC. I am an S3. (So I control positions from ground up to and including approach.)

Don't know how well my computer would handle a shared cockpit, but we could at least meet up on a teamspeak and I might be able to give you some pointers on flying.

Email me:

[email protected]

Ryan Austin

ZMA S3 

joinAVA.org CAT V

Jonathan Fenton 1361451
Posted
Posted

Hi i could do with a few pointers. If your willing to extend your help out a little further?

[email protected]

thanks

• 1 month later...
Makyle Jones 1364490
Posted
Posted

Hi Nathan

I dont know if u are still up for a team flight but if u are please email me at

[email protected]

• 3 months later...
Aryan Khanna 1310206
Posted