You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Error message

Adam Taylor 1344699

Adam Taylor 1344699
Posted
Posted

SimConnect Error: Failed to create aircraft BAW249 using default model "Airbus A321". You must set a valid default model or you will keep getting this error! Read the vPilot model matching docomeentation for details.

I keep getting this message and I have changed it to AirbusA321for the default model but I hasn't changed anything

I am using the FSX default aircraft and my flight sim is FSX:SE

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

A couple of thoughts (from a non-FSX SE user):

1. Does FSX SE have the Airbus A321 as a default aircraft? If not, select an FSX SE aircraft as your default aircraft.

2. If yes, did you delete the A321? If yes, either reinstall it or select an FSX SE aircraft as your default aircraft.

3. If no, have you tried pressing the FSX A321 Default button in order to reset the default aircraft?

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Adam Taylor 1344699
Posted
Posted

I want to fly in the PMDG but I get error messages and it is so annoying I will try uninstalling it and if it doesn't work then I will go home and go bed.

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

Try the vPilot 2.0 beta. It helps prevent setting up model matching incorrectly. You can download it here:

viewtopic.php?f=132&t=70966

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

Corey Galbraith 1311754
Posted
Posted

Can someone help me out, I have an error from Vpilot as soon as a I load the program, this appears: [10:30:50] Version check failed: The request failed with HTTP status 404: Not Found.

[10:30:50] Model match rule set download failed: The request failed with HTTP status 404: Not Found.

No idea what it means, I went into settings, I selected my AI matching rule set generated with VMR, I ran the model matching test, hit apply and it still does this... Plz help, it is greatly appreciated!

Bradley Grafelman
Posted
Posted
Can someone help me out, I have an error from Vpilot as soon as a I load the program, this appears: [10:30:50] Version check failed: The request failed with HTTP status 404: Not Found.

From my reply in a different thread:

I posted a similar topic on the vPilot forums (here). Nothing you can do from your end - just need to wait for Ross to take a look at his server (or perhaps release an update using a new URL?).

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

Should be all set now. I moved the vPilot web services to a faster server last night and missed a detail in the server configuration.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC