You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Missing DLLs running ES on Mac using Wineskin

James Asbury

James Asbury
Posted
Posted

I setup a wineskin wrapper of euroscope, and when I test I see the following errors. How to I point the wineskin wrapper to the DLLs?

err:module:import_dll Loading library mfc100.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\EuroScope\\CacheXDll.dll") failed (error c000007b).
err:module:import_dll Library CacheXDll.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\EuroScope\\EuroScope.exe") not found
err:module:import_dll Loading library mfc100.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\EuroScope\\EuroScopePlugInDll.dll") failed (error c000007b).
err:module:import_dll Library EuroScopePlugInDll.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\EuroScope\\EuroScope.exe") not found
err:module:import_dll Loading library mfc100.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\EuroScope\\EuroScope.exe") failed (error c000007b).
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"C:\\Program Files\\EuroScope\\EuroScope.exe" failed, status c0000135

Wineskin-2.6.2

WS9Wine1.9.11

OSX 10.11.5

EuroScope 3.2