You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Euroscope 3.1, Tower View and TATTS mod

Ben O'Leary 1352331

Ben O'Leary 1352331
Posted
Posted

Hi all,

Been trying to get towerview up and running with 3.1 euroscope, with TAATSmod (Aus) and vpilot2 beta. I can successfully connect via .towerview in vpilot but no aircraft are seen. I have heard that version 3.1 euro with TAATS mod will prevent seeing aircraft and need to move up to 3.2 to see aircraft again due to a fix? If this is true then I'm guessing the TAATSmod wont work? Is this correct, has anyone found a good workaround to have tower view working?

Johnny Coughlan
Posted
Posted
Hi all,

Been trying to get towerview up and running with 3.1 euroscope, with TAATSmod (Aus) and vpilot2 beta. I can successfully connect via .towerview in vpilot but no aircraft are seen. I have heard that version 3.1 euro with TAATS mod will prevent seeing aircraft and need to move up to 3.2 to see aircraft again due to a fix? If this is true then I'm guessing the TAATSmod wont work? Is this correct, has anyone found a good workaround to have tower view working?

About your TAAST mod I'm unsure sorry, but for tower view and vpilot2 beta to work you need build version 3.2.1.12 (3.2a(r12)) of Euroscope.

Full support of vPilot ACCONFIG packets, and support vPilot to connect Tower view FSD server as controller observer.

Click here: http://www.euroscope.hu/installbeta/changes.html

You'll see it at the top.

Ben O'Leary 1352331
Posted
Posted

Thanks i installed the beta today and can confirm that it works with .towerview. would be great to see taats working with it.

Johnny Coughlan
Posted
Posted
Thanks i installed the beta today and can confirm that it works with .towerview. would be great to see taats working with it.

Ben I've nerver tried but I wonder is it possible to run a version of the new 3.2 r12 so you can get towerview to work first, then start of version of 3.1 and connect it to the 3.2 r12 version but use the version of 3.1 to control with?, obviously they'll have to be installed in different directories. It might not be even possible but try.

If not you'll have to contact who developed TAATS to see if they'll upgrade it.

Thimo Koolen
Posted
Posted

I don't think so. The vPilot towerview communicates with the the currently RUNNING Euroscope proxy. If you run 3.1, it won't work.

spacer.png

ACCNL4 (Training Director) - Dutch VACC

Kirk Christie
Posted
Posted

Ben your question has been answered on Facbook and the VATPAC forums, TAAATS mod does not work with any version of Euroscope other than 3.1D

The creator of TAAATS mod no longer has the source code, and therfore it can never be updated to work with 3.2

In other news the creator of TAAATS mod is making a stand alone TAAATS client that will be independent to Euroscope.

Kirk Christie - VATPAC C3

VATPAC Undercover ATC Agent

Worldflight Perth 737-800 Crew Member