You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

VATUSA Town Hall Meeting

Don Desfosse

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Just a reminder that the next VATUSA Town Hall meeting is tomorrow evening. See the VATUSA forums for more details.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Camden Bruno
Posted
Posted

Like last time, there should be some great discussion, question and answer, etc. See everyone tonight!

Cam B.
VATSIM Supervisor

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Thanks to all controllers and pilots who attended the VATUSA Town Hall meeting last night. A brief synopsis of the meeting, the slide deck used to guide the meeting, a brief summary of the 2016-2017 VATUSA Strategic Vision, and a challenge to find and build the magic and p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ion resulting in a greater, better experience/hobby for all can be found on the VATUSA forums.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Kyle Ramsey 810181
Posted
Posted

I had a wonderful time. nice balance having your staff all present their piece. Sorry I had to bail out early (10:30 pm EDT) but I had to be up and acting alert by 0430. I would have liked to stick around for more conversation and questions.

Kyle Ramsey

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted

I'm loving the distinction of "acting" alert, LOL. As someone who also occasionally must rise early into a safety-sensitive role, I understand completely.

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png