You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Euroscope

Jamyson Dore 1325462

Jamyson Dore 1325462
Posted
Posted

What VATUSA ARTCCs use euroscope?

Camden Bruno
Posted
Posted

Based on a poll from early this year, the following ARTCCs support EuroScope use: ZME, ZNY, ZAN, ZAB

There are other ARTCCs that use EuroScope for training purposes (training staff utilize it's training functions in SweatBox), but as you can tell the vast majority stick to VRC.

Hope this helps,

Cam B.
VATSIM Supervisor

Bradley Grafelman
Posted
Posted
the vast majority stick to VRC.

... or some combination of VRC+vSTARS+vERAM.

Camden Bruno
Posted
Posted
the vast majority stick to VRC.

... or some combination of VRC+vSTARS+vERAM.

Yes, very good point. Thanks, Brad.

Cam B.
VATSIM Supervisor

• 3 weeks later...
Blair Shaddock
Posted
Posted

Please Help!!!!!!!

I read thing about how people using wine and wine bottler to run Euro Scope. I have tried and tried to get it to work. Could someone please give me a detailed way of getting Euro Scope to work on Mac

Blair Shaddock
Acting Director of Membership | VATPAC6
ATC Training Staff - Mentor
E: [email protected]

Alex Seeberger
Posted
Posted
Please Help!!!!!!!

I read thing about how people using wine and wine bottler to run Euro Scope. I have tried and tried to get it to work. Could someone please give me a detailed way of getting Euro Scope to work on Mac

Bootcamp - I've used many methods and this is the only one that works seamlessly. I was kicking myself for not doing it earlier because Windows 10 is actually pretty good.

Works great with:

VRC

Euroscope

vSTARS

vERAM

Tomas Hansson
Posted
Posted
Please Help!!!!!!!

Bootcamp - I've used many methods and this is the only one that works seamlessly. I was kicking myself for not doing it earlier because Windows 10 is actually pretty good.

Works great with:

VRC

Euroscope

vSTARS

vERAM

I use Parallels to run a Windows emulator either on my second monitor or across both monitors in full-screen mode. It is a bit expensive but allows you to run Mac and Windows simultaneously while Bootcamp switches your Mac to become a Windows box.

Tomas Hansson

Blair Shaddock
Posted
Posted
Please Help!!!!!!!

Works great with:

VRC

Euroscope

vSTARS

vERAM

I use Parallels to run a Windows emulator either on my second monitor or across both monitors in full-screen mode. It is a bit expensive but allows you to run Mac and Windows simultaneously while Bootcamp switches your Mac to become a Windows box.

I looked into Parallels is not cheap but I found a video about how to get Windows 10 to work on The free Virtural Box

Blair Shaddock
Acting Director of Membership | VATPAC6
ATC Training Staff - Mentor
E: [email protected]

Josh Glottmann
Posted
Posted

I've used Wine with VRC before.

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted