You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

HELP!! Changed Division/Region by mistake!! *URGENT*

younes khalid 1323706

younes khalid 1323706
Posted
Posted

Hello my name is Younes Khalid my CID is 1323706, and I recently changed region/division to VATRUS by mistake, I would like to change to Southe East Asia, Thailand VACC instead. Note that it now says i Have to wait 90 days Please Can somone help me i did this by mistake and I did contact the VATEUD Director as Suggested by havent got any responses since then....

i would appreciate some help/solution ASAP,

Thanks in advance !

Mark Richards
Posted
Posted

Hi Younes

Visit https://www.vatsim.net/members/member-help and click on Membership Help Desk and file a ticket with the membership department and they can start the process.

If you're a Pilot/Observer rated member, this process should be relatively straight forward. If you have a Controller rating (I've not looked up to see if you do) then you will need approval from the two Regional Directors affected by the move.

Regards

Mark

Mark Richards (811451)

Auckland, New Zealand

Kirill Shabunin
Posted
Posted
Hello my name is Younes Khalid my CID is 1323706, and I recently changed region/division to VATRUS by mistake, I would like to change to Southe East Asia, Thailand VACC instead. Note that it now says i Have to wait 90 days Please Can somone help me i did this by mistake and I did contact the VATEUD Director as Suggested by havent got any responses since then....

i would appreciate some help/solution ASAP,

Thanks in advance !

Hello, sir.

I'm VATRUS7 (Division Information Services Director of VATRUS). As I can see you've received guest access for ATC in Minsk FIR at 22.07.2016. Then you've changed your region to VATRUS and started studying in our ATC Training Center with instructor Roman Savel at 05.12.2016.

Don't you want to continue your study? Why did you changed your mind? As I can see, you have a S2 rating currently.

Kirill Shabunin

VATRUS 7, Division Information Services Director

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

that doesnt sound like a mistake was made. probably training isnt going his way and needs a shortcut. just guessing

Kirill Shabunin
Posted
Posted
that doesnt sound like a mistake was made. probably training isnt going his way and needs a shortcut. just guessing

As I know it's not the first region change made by that user.

Kirill Shabunin

VATRUS 7, Division Information Services Director