You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

im not able to receive voice

Ramesh Raja 1375382

Ramesh Raja 1375382
Posted
Posted
dlq1vt. this is my setting for my audio.. please help me out to resolve this issue

Chris Dobison 810929
Posted
Posted

Hi Ramesh,

What other options do you have available in the drop down under Output Device?

Which Operating System are you using too in case the sound may be disabled through your OS?

Chris

Chris Dobison

Vatsim Network Supervisor

21.png

Ramesh Raja 1375382
Posted
Posted

sir, my sound devices working properly, there a interruption in receiving the voice.. if there is no voice receiving for 5 seconds, i will not receive any further voice unless until i press my transmit button.

I am using windows 10

Ramesh Raja 1375382
Posted
Posted

sir if it is possible please just mail me on [email protected] and ill provide my team viewer detail , and through that please resolve my issue..im unable to play FSX in online without this...

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Sounds like the cl[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ic port forwarding problem. Read the troubleshooting guide for additional information.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

• 2 weeks later...
Chris Dobison 810929
Posted
Posted

Hi Ramesh,

Did Don's suggestion work for you? It is unfortunately not something I am familiar with, I haven't seen any issues before regarding this. Try looking at the troubleshooting guide at port forwarding, then report back to let us know how you got on.

Unfortunately as I said when we chatted online before Christmas, I am unable to offer Teamviewer support, and am not aware of anyone else here that can. Hopefully with some simple troubleshooting though we can get you working on voice again!

All the best,

Chris

Chris Dobison

Vatsim Network Supervisor

21.png