You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Gabriel Reiser

Gabriel Reiser
Posted
Posted

I just wanted to stop by and wish my fellow pilots and controllers a happy holidays!

I was looking at my statistics while telling a friend of mine about VATSIM the other day only to notice the vast majority of my flights were around the holidays, year after year.

So as someone who has made a tradition of flying during downtime every year for the last 15 years. Let me say thank you to everyone who keeps VATSIM alive and to everyone who encourages and teaches the next generation of sim-pilots all that VATSIM has to offer. Let's keep this place THE place to go for training and realism while also acknowledging that not everyone is far along their training to understand all of the charts, rules, and regulations surrounding our activities here on VATSIM. Be the role model, teach pilots the ways of proper chart navigation, proper communication procedures, and lets keep VATSIM the #1 place for online commercial and hobbyist flight.

So, from my family to yours, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

-Gabriel Reiser 829461

Wygene Chong 1089621
Posted
Posted

Merry Christmas and best wishes for the New Year!

Wygene Chong

C1 Controller | Iceland | Greenland | Faroe Islands

VATSIM Scandinavia

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted
Let's keep this place THE place to go for training and realism while also acknowledging that not everyone is far along their training to understand all of the charts, rules, and regulations surrounding our activities here on VATSIM. Be the role model, teach pilots the ways of proper chart navigation, proper communication procedures, and lets keep VATSIM the #1 place for online commercial and hobbyist flight.

Aye, bully, hear here, and amen to that!

Have a safe and enjoyable holiday, everyone!

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png