You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Feature request: Voice list

Michiel Blom 1216804

Michiel Blom 1216804
Posted
Posted

I would like to see 2 changes to the voice list.

1. i would like to be able to give a different color to people on my primary frequency OR the option to only show people on the primary frequency. When im listening in to tower as an approach controller i wanna be able to see whether someone is still on my freq or switched to tower.

2. i would like to see who's transmitting (maby highlighting the callsign). because its really annoying when people have an open mic and you can't tell who it is.

Thimo Koolen
Posted
Posted

I like the second one. It's annoying and more often than not, they don't know it themselfs. If you know who's transmitting all the time, it could be solved with a simple notice (maybe even via a private chat).

spacer.png

ACCNL4 (Training Director) - Dutch VACC

Jonas Kuster
Posted
Posted

Also fully agree to the second point.

The first point is not important for me as I normally don't use the voice list because in real life you neither can't see who is on your frequency.

What I use instead is a different output for secondary voice channel so I'll hear those pilots f.e. on my speakers instead on my earphones.

Jonas Kuster
Network Supervisor
Leader Operation vACC Switzerland | vacc.ch @vaccswitzerland
GNG Support Team | gng.aero-nav.com
ES Plugin Developer | CCAMS

• 2 weeks later...
Gergely Csernak
Posted
Posted

Unfortunately the Vatsim Voice Library does not support the information necessary for the second one.

Gergely.

EuroScope developer