You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Problems with vPilot

Lennox Loetzke 1336403

Lennox Loetzke 1336403
Posted
Posted

Hello everyboody,

I hope you are having a nice christm[Mod - Happy Thoughts]eason with your family.

Sometime ago I started flying long-haul in the default 747.

I've always had ssome problems with vPilot but they were pretty rare, but now, that I do longer over-night flights, wich I cant supervise this has become a real problem:

At any point in the flight vPilot just disconnects with different messages each time.

Sometimes it says:[03:53:03] Network error: EndReceive failed: (10054) An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

[03:53:03] Disconnected from network.

or it says: Network error: EndReceive failed: (10060) A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

Could anybody help me find the solution to this anoying problem. I have tried changing servers mulltiple times.

Thank you in advance,

L.Loetzke

Anders Moen
Posted
Posted (edited)

Deleted

Edited by Guest

Bradley Grafelman
Posted
Posted
Have you actually read the messages?

Have you actually read them? Because they say nothing of the sort that you're talking about.

@Lennox - have you tried different servers? Seems like a connection issue, likely on your end.

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Most common solution to those connectivity issues is to reboot your router.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Lennox Loetzke 1336403
Posted
Posted
Most common solution to those connectivity issues is to reboot your router.

I have done this before. I also tried connecting to different servers, but most times, when I'm AFK for a long period of time it disconects itself with different error messages

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

what errors would those be when you are AFK? it could be network supervisors disconnecting you for being AFK as there are limits