You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Go Flight modules not working in fsx from the config setup

Gabriel Adei

Gabriel Adei
Posted
Posted

I have done all setup in the config. The TQ6 shows up in fsx however the levers does not move any of the throttle in fsx default plane.

MCP pro set to default fsx plane and yet it does not control any of the links in the fsx default plane.

It worked on my old rig just two weeks ago, but got a new rig and did the installation the same way and it will not work on the new rig. Windows 10 by the way.

Please help.

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

not sure what it could be but have you tried to instead [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ign everything via FSUIPC

have you tried other aircraft with it?

Gabriel Adei
Posted
Posted

Hi thanks for your quick response.

I have not used FSUIPC never had.

I had been out of the sim environment for a long time and getting back.

I used to fly fs9 and everything was setup sweet but was on windows xp.

Game back and got windows 10 on my older rig. I installed fsx on this older rig and set all the modules of Goflight on this older rig. Worked fine.

But the frames were a little lagging as the older rig was from 2007.

I got a new rig with all the bells and whistles and went through the same setup procedure as I did for the older rig.

And for some reason my modules will not work for the default 737 in the new rig even though it worked for the older rig just a few days ago.

I have tried every installation combination you can imagine.

I have not purchased any payware planes yet as I am still in the process of setting this new system up so no I did not try any other aircraft.

Daniel Gomes
Posted
Posted

Are the Go Flight modules recognised by the system? Are you using the latest drivers for them?

I have a few modules as well and the main issue that, sometimes, I have with them is that they haven’t been identified at start up, by the system.

One other issue might be, if you have all modules connected to a USB hub, lack of power at that hub. Use a good quality USB hub with its own power supply. It will make a difference.

Visit the Go Flight page for the latest software at goflightinc.com .

Daniel Gomes

Gabriel Adei
Posted
Posted

I had a couple through the USB hub, everything else is through the main computer.

I went through and did a complete reinstall of fsx. I did not even have to reinstall the goflight config.

I started fsx and went through the recognition of the goflight.exe again and this time voila all modules are recognized.

I know I did everything the same way the first time around too so unfortunately I am not sure what resolved this issue.

But thanks to all that took the time to respond, well appreciated.