You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Euroscope 3.2.1.12 and vPilot 2 playback log fails traffic

Bohdan Bessonov

Bohdan Bessonov
Posted
Posted

I'm trying to play log file (recorded on my duty, using "Start logging") and get this error, while using vPilot 2's .towerview. with latest Prepar3D simulator Some models are OK, but ~40% are not displayed at all. Used WoAI traffic, all packages are installed.

When I am on duty as active controller all models are OK. Problem exists only when playing back log files

Using Euroscope latest beta (2016-08-07 build version 3.2.1.12 (3.2a(r12)), with full ACCONFIG packets support)

vPilot's log:

Still no model selected for NAX8DT after position update #191 - requesting aircraft info

Still no model selected for NAX21MA after position update #58 - requesting aircraft info

Any ideas?

Bohdan Bessonov

ACCUA03 ATC Manager

Gergely Csernak
Posted
Posted

Can you confirm that you had started logging in ES before connection to the servers?

If not so ES LOGs only the data arrived after starting it. In that case it may happen that there is no aircraft info at all for many planes in the LOG. And because of that ES can not answer vPilot aircraft infor requests.

Gergely.

EuroScope developer

Bohdan Bessonov
Posted
Posted

Negative

I started LOG AFTER connect to server

You are right. But, if I have flightplans (with ACFT types) and positions in Euroscope (in TAGs), why vPilot can't get this information?

Yes, maybe it's not full, but pos, alt and type is enough to vPilot. Can you simulate ACCONFIG using data in tags?

Or how can I fix my log file?

Bohdan Bessonov

ACCUA03 ATC Manager

• 3 weeks later...
Gergely Csernak
Posted
Posted

ACCONFIG has more data than FP. That way it is not possible use the FP for that

LOG is a textfile, so you may edit and insert ACCONFIG lines for all planes based on another LOG that is complete.

Gergely.

EuroScope developer