You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Air New Zealand Virtual contact?

Ryan Donovan 935489

Ryan Donovan 935489
Posted
Posted

Hi again, I cant seem to beable to email the ceo, because he has not responded, does anyone know of any way that i could get ahold of one of the staff members?

Long live America West

Matthew Horan 901577
Posted
Posted

Are there any contacts listed on the website you obtained the CEO's email from? Try emailing one of them, and they should be able to point you in the right direction.

Ryan Donovan 935489
Posted
Posted

No i got the email address from the star alliance virtual. Do u have any ideas, or do u know any pilots that i can contact to get an answer?

Long live America West

Nicholas Bartolotta 912967
Posted
Posted

Are you talking about this Virtual Air New Zealand? http://www.virtualairnz.org.nz/

Nick Bartolotta - ZSE Instructor, pilot at large

"Just fly it on down to within a inch of the runway and let it drop in from there."

- Capt. Don Lanham, ATA Airlines

Matthew Horan 901577
Posted
Posted
Are you talking about this Virtual Air New Zealand? http://www.virtualairnz.org.nz/

The contact me page is broken -- lets hope for his sake its fixed, or there is another website

Nicholas Bartolotta 912967
Posted
Posted

But...

If you click on "Apply to Join" - it has a message to contact him at webmaster(@)virtualairnz(.)org(.)nz

Nick Bartolotta - ZSE Instructor, pilot at large

"Just fly it on down to within a inch of the runway and let it drop in from there."

- Capt. Don Lanham, ATA Airlines

Matthew Horan 901577
Posted
Posted

I admit, I wasn't that thorough..

Ryan, if this is the proper VA, try the Email address Nick posted -- hopefully it will not bounce, and you can get an answer

Ryan Donovan 935489
Posted
Posted

I already have emailed the web master, and have gotten no responce, i emailed him last week.

Long live America West

Matthew Horan 901577
Posted
Posted

Have you tried seeing if they had a VATSIM Account? Just add them to 'selected details' in Servinfo -- and next time they're online, you'll see them, and be able to talk to them!

• 1 month later...
Mark Richards
Posted
Posted

Matthew

I am a member of the VA. Owen, the CEO, does not read this forum.

If you contact me at mark (at) vatpac.org with your query I will do my best to answer the query or get one of the staff to make contact.

Mark

Mark Richards (811451)

Auckland, New Zealand