You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Ultimate traffic live compatibility

Richard Asberg

Richard Asberg
Posted
Posted

Hi,

I'm thinking of buying the new Ultimate Traffic Live product to use these models for model matching on Vatsim using vPilot and just wanted to ask if vPilot will be able to automatically generate rules for this new AI package?

Richard Åsberg

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

vPilot has a database of model info for the regular Ultimate Traffic product, so if the new Ultimate Traffic Live uses the same models, then vPilot will be able to use it.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

Richard Asberg
Posted
Posted

Ok, since I haven't bought it yet I don't know about that but I guess I'll take my chances and should there be a difference hopefully the new models will be added to the database further down the road.

Richard Åsberg

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

Yeah, let me know if vPilot doesn't identify the models and I'll work with you to get them into the database.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

Richard Asberg
Posted
Posted

Haven't yet decided if I'll get UTL but will get in touch with you if I do get it and experience any issues with the models.

Thanks Ross!

Richard Åsberg

• 3 months later...
Peter Matthess
Posted
Posted

Hi Guys,

I have been using UTLive for the last couple days and Vpilot does a pretty good job, except there are some anomolies, it will use the default Beech Bonanza alot more to represent things than I would like, and for some reason for me, BAW A319's are always represented as a spanish livery!?!?!? So it's not 100%, I would love to know any tips on how to make UTLive and VPilot work better together!!!

• 4 years later...
Daniil Shulga
Posted
Posted

Hey, sorry to wake up this topic but I just got UTLive and wondered how you got it to work with vPilot...
If you have the time, could you please explain how you got it to identify the aircraft objects and what vmr file you used or if you even need one?

Sorry, I'm new to P3D 😕

Cheers