You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

P1 Pilot Exam

Brad See 1363156

Brad See 1363156
Posted
Posted

I did my P1 pilot exam on Sunday 2nd April 2017 with an 84% p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]. I was advised I would receive an email within 48 hours of p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ing this exam. It is now Thursday 6th April 2017 and I still have not received an email. I posted a Ticket on the Vatsim website and there still has been no reply. I'm a bit disappointed.

Kyle Ramsey 810181
Posted
Posted

Which ATO did you get this with?

Kyle Ramsey

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted

Wasn't us -- I'm current with all of our certifications.

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted

Brad, I just checked again on the Pilot Training Division's website and I still don't see any certifications listed for you. Just to be sure I wasn't speaking out of turn, I checked VATSTAR's student roster but I don't see you listed there, so I'm guessing this was through some other ATO than mine.

However, what you need to know about the Authorized Training Organization program at VATSIM is that each ATO is essentially independent from one another and from the network as a whole; each operates as its own organization. So posting a message here on the main VATSIM Forum may or may not get the complaint to the person who can [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ist you with it. I would recommend going back to whichever website it was where you took the exam, and contacting the administrators of that ATO directly. There are dozens that offer the P1, so without more information from you, we probably won't be able to figure out which one you need to take this issue up with.

On the other hand, and I'm not trying to poach you from whatever other training organization you were working with, but you could come over to VATSTAR and sign up and take our P1 program. Once your account is validated, which usually takes one to two business days, the P1 training is fully automated and takes between 60 and 90 minutes. I usually update results a few times a day, so once completed, your rating will post pretty quickly.

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png

Kyle Ramsey 810181
Posted
Posted

He should be good now.

Kyle Ramsey

Brad See 1363156
Posted
Posted

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your [Mod - Happy Thoughts]istance. I finally received the email.

Here's the link mail.

This is an automated email message, please do not reply!

Dear Brad,

Congratulations, you have been issued a new pilot rating certification!

Certification details:

Rating: P1

Issued to: Brad See (1363156)

Issued by: Divya Patel

ATO: VATSIM PTD

Enjoy and blue skies!

VATSIM Pilot Training Department Team