You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

NEW PAGE FOR CUBA'S FIR

Christopher Van Dahn 95213

Posted
Posted

[Mod: URL removed pending resolution of this matter by the Regional and Divisional Directors - GSM]

Joakim Bo 915384
Posted
Posted

Why did you start three topics about that?

3500.png

Chief of Membership, Scandinavian VACC

Mentor, C1

Matthew Horan 901577
Posted
Posted

He only has 2 posts total, Joakim

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted
He only has 2 posts total, Joakim

There were three. I [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ume a moderator deleted two of them.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

Matthew Horan 901577
Posted
Posted

Ohh - I was used to seeing threads being locked, not deleted.. my mistake!

Nicholas Bartolotta 912967
Posted
Posted

Is that for a FIR? Looks more like a VA to me with the flight schedules and fleet...

Nick Bartolotta - ZSE Instructor, pilot at large

"Just fly it on down to within a inch of the runway and let it drop in from there."

- Capt. Don Lanham, ATA Airlines

Camilo Bernal 893284
Posted
Posted

What happened to http://cuba.vatcar.org ?

Hey BTW Just noticed the new Vatcar Public Relations Manager, in vatcar.org

When can i have the pleasure to fly under her ATC instructions? .

Camilo Bernal, VATCAR7

VATSIM Caribbean Division - http://www.vatcar.org/

Norbert Pflug 899571
Posted
Posted

[Mod: URL removed pending resolution of this matter by the Regional and Divisional Directors - GSM]

... and if you click on the ...\operations.htm page .. Mr.McAffee thinks to find a virus

Dedected as: JS/Joke-Shake unable to clean...

just 4 info

Cheers,

Norbert

wf2010banner.jpg

>>>>>> http://www.fly737.com <<<<<<

William Raymond
Posted
Posted

The correct link for the Cuba FIR is : http://cuba.vatcar.org/

I have had this confirmed by Pedro Fernandez the director of VATCAR

The link in the original post is not authorized nor approved by VATCAR and the matter will be dealt with accordingly

Cheers

Bill

VATSIM Supervisor (ret'd)

Posted
Posted

FOR ALL PEOPLE... IAM THE NEW [Mod - Happy Thoughts]IT CHIEF FOR CUBA FIR... THE PAGE UNDER VATCAR IS UOT FOR NOW (UNDER CONTRUCTION) BEACOUSE WE DONT MAKE ANY WORK IN THIS SITE... AND IN ANSWER TO VATCAR 8.. I RECOMEND YOU.. FIRST.. SAY HI IN YOUR MESS.. SECOND.... BETTER TAKE ANY INFORMATION BEFORE THINKING .. AND THIRD... THIS IS ONLY A TEMPORARY PAGE FOR CUBA... TALK TO JACIR.... WHEN YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FIRST POST YOUR QUESTION..DONT SPEAK FOR SPEAK.....DONT SPEAK UNLESS YOU CAN IMPROVE UPON THE SILENCE....AND IN ANSWER TO FIND VIRUS IN THE CUBA WEB... PLEASE... THIS IS A SECURE WEBSITE..... DONT F.... PLEASE.. IF ANYBODY HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT CUBA FIR.. PLEASE..SEND YOUR QUESTION TO [Mod: Email address removed pending resolution of this matter by the Regional and Divisional Directors - GSM].. THANX FOR ALL

AND GOOD LUCK FOR EVERYONE

Posted
Posted

HI TO EVERYONE....

PLEASE .... READ BEFORE WRITE... CAMILO I TALK TO YOU ABOUT THE SECTROS FOR CUBA.. IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THAT..PLEASE LET ME KNOW.... BUT DONT SPEAK AGAINT US..OK... THANX

TO NICHOLAS B.. HI SIR... THATS A TEMPORARY PAGE FOR CUBA.. AND WE LIKE TO PUT ALL THAT BECOUSE CUBA DONT HAVE ANY VIRTUAL AIRLINES..WE'RE WORKING FOR CUBANA VIRTUAL... BUT IN THIS TIME THIS IS A DREAM ..(FOR NOW)

THATS THE REASON...... AND THE FIRS DONT HAVE ANY RESTRICTIONS IN OUR PAGES.....I SEE MORE THAN ONE FIR WITHOUT ANY INFORMACION FOR ATCs AND PILOT.. WE HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION FOR OUR MEMBERS..OUR MEMEBER ARE THE MORE INPORTANT IN THIS SPACE.... THANX FOR YOUR COMMENTS

AND WILLIAM.. I ANSWER YOUR E-MAIL..PLEASE READ IT ..... AND IF U DONT LIKE THIS PAGE..DONT COME..

ANYBODY CAN GO THE PAGE UNDER VATCAR... ITS UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR NOW... AND I HAVE TO UPDATE THIS PAGE... FOR NOW THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION... OK... THANX FOR YOUR COMMENTS TOO...

CHRIS V.

[Mod - Happy Thoughts]T CUBA FIR CHIEF

Camilo Bernal 893284
Posted
Posted (edited)

Mr. Van Dan,

I'm disappointed with your attitude and education. Please read your posts again and evaluate your comments.

1. First of all. Tell us your real name, please. Is it Junior Puente or Christopher Van Dahn?

2. Why uppercase? At least have a little respect for yourself.

3. Only 6 months using your VATSIM account a not a single minute as a controller.

4. Your freewebs account is a copy of www.simucuba.NET AFAIK and uses their bandwidth as well.

5. What does specialized sector files have to do with a simple comment? That was very unprofessional.

I just counted at least 6 violations of the VATSIM code of conduct. (posts & VATSIM account)

Lets hope you comments about Mr. Jacir are not true.

EDITED to include simucuba link. and to correct some typos.

Edited by Guest

Camilo Bernal, VATCAR7

William Raymond
Posted
Posted

To Christopher I do not intend to get into any argument or confrontation with you. I would not have posted what I did unless I was advised by Pedro Fernandez that your web site was not approved. It is quite simple. Even if the current web site is under construction there are right ways and wrong ways to do things and as far as what I have seen and read, you are on the wrong track.

I think you need to get this properly set up with Pedro Fernandez.

Camilo thanks for your courteous reply.

Bill

VATSIM Supervisor (ret'd)

Posted
Posted

CAMILO BERNAL..... IN SPANISH FOR YOU .... PARA QUE ENTIENDAS DE UNA VEZ...

EL QUE EMPEZO COMIENDO [Mod: Spanish profanity removed. This will be your one warning Mr. Van Dahn. Do not use such language on our forums again. It doesn't matter if it is English or Spanish or whatever language. - GSM]. QUI ERES TU... PRIMERO PREGUNTA PORQUE LA PAGINA ES UNA COPIA DE SIMUCUBA...SI NO SABES TE METES LA LENGUA DONDE TU SABES....

YO NO TENGO PORQUE DECIRTE QUIEN SOY ...

SI TENGO POCO TIEMPO O NO ESO NO IMPIDE NADA...DE QUE TE VALE TANTO TIEMPO A TI SI NO ERES NADA..

DE QUE TE QUEJAS DE COPIAR COSAS SI TU LE COPIAS LAS COSAS A NOAA PARA HACER LOS SECORES DE USA... ESOS PROGRAMAS DE NOAA SON PROTEGIDOS Y NO CREO QUE TU TRABAJES EN NOAA NI TENGAS PERMISO PARA USARLOS AQUI..

QUE MAS TE PUEDO DECIR.. SI QUIERES TE COMUNICAS CONMIGO AQUI EN USA .. MI CELL ES 305 305 5510 Y NOS VEMOS CUANDO QUIERAS... O ME DAS TU NUMERO Y TE LLAMO.... NO SEAS MAS GUATACON DE PERSONAS COMO EL VATCAR 8 QUE NO SABE DE LO QUE HABLA... Y NO SE SI EL ESTA ENTERADO DE COSAS SOBRE EL FIR DE CUBA..PERO QUE NO ES MI PROBLEMAS SI NO LO SABE.. NO TE HAGAS ECO DE LOS INGNORANTES..PENSE QUE TENIAS UN POCO MAS DE ACTITUD Y HOMBRIA..PERO YA VEO QUE SOLO ACTUAS PORQUE OTROS TE EMPUJAN

Kenny Stein 939991
Posted
Posted

I hope the appropriate action shall be taken against Mr. Van Dahn

Ken Stein

Vice President of Human Resources

Fusion Airways

Posted
Posted

SENOR NO SE SI USTED SABE QUIEN SOY YO.. Y QUE SOY YO EN EL FIR DE CUBA.. DE PASO LE COMENTO QUE PEDRO SABE DE ESTA WEB... SI EL LA APRUEBA O NO ME IMPORTA POCO... AHORA PEDRO NOS DIJO QUE USARAMOS ESA Y PASARAMOS LA NUESTRA A ESA..MIENTRAS QUE EL NO NOS DIGA COMO,, NOSOTROS USAREMOS LA QUE QUERRAMOS... OTRO PUNTO ES .. YA LE DIJE QUE APRENDA ALGO ANTES DE HABLA PRIMERO..PREGUNTELE A PEDRO QUIEN SOY Y QUE DE LA PAGINA. YA QUE SIN SABER USTED ESTA ESCRIBIENDO MIERDA AQUI HASTA POR GUSTO... LOS DE CUBA SOMOS NOSOTROS Y LOS DEL FIR SOMOS NOSOTROS.. ADEMAS ESTA APROBADO POR JESUS JACIR... NO SE SI PEDRO LE DIO DETALLES..NO ME INTERESA.. SI QUIERE SIENTASE LIBRE TAMBIEN DE LLAMARME AL 305 305 5510 O ME DA SU NUMERO Y LO HABLAMOS MEJOR..PORQUE SE QUE ES DE USA.. ESTOY AQUI ESPERANDOLO SI TIENE ALGO QUE DECIRME...

GRACIAS

Posted
Posted

YES SIR... SURE.. I AM WAITING .. AND WHO ARE YOU???

Kenny Stein 939991
Posted
Posted (edited)

Mi español no es que bueno...

Actúe por favor en una cuestión madura y pare el usar de los casquillos. No deseo conseguir en ninguna clase de lucha verbal, ni deseo llamar su número de teléfono privado. Pienso que alguien debe entrar en contacto con a un supervisor para clasificar esta situación hacia fuera.

-------------------------------------

EDIT: English version is

Please act in a mature matter and stop using caps. I do not want to get into any kind of verbal fight, nor do I want to call your private phone number. I think someone should contact a Supervisor to sort this situation out.

Edited by Guest

Ken Stein

Fusion Airways

Matthew Horan 901577
Posted
Posted

Any position Mr. Van Dahn held should seriously be reconsidered after this kind of behaviour

Kenny Stein 939991
Posted
Posted

Convenido (Agreed)

Ken Stein

Fusion Airways

Posted
Posted

NOSOTROS NO QUEREMOS PELEAR CON NADIE..PERO NO PERMITIREMOS QUE NADIE SE BURLE DE NUESTRO TRABAJO..SIN EXEPCION... AQUI AL QUE NO LE GUSTE LA PAGINA DE CUBA QUE NO VALLA,,, NO SE OBLIGA A NADIE..PERO NO PERMITIREMOS QUE NOS CRITIQUEN EL TRABAJO QUE HACEMOS.. Y QUIEN LO CRITICA QUE SEPA QUE VAMOS A REACCIONAR....Y YA HAY DOS SENORES QUE NI VOZ TIENEN EN ESTO Y COMO SON AMARGADOS Y FRUSTRADOS EN LA VIDA..NO TIENEN MAS NADA QUE HACER QUE CRITICAR A LOS DEMAS..... NO ES EL CASO DE USTED,, PERO SOLO QUEREMOS QUE QUEDE CLARO ESTE PUNTO AQUI.........

WE DO NOT WANT TO FIGHT WITH ANYBODY. WE WILL NOT ALLOW THAT NOBODY MAKES FUN OF OUR WORK. .WITHOUT EXEPCTION… IF ANYBODY DOES NOT LIKE THE PAGE OF CUBA ...DONT HAVE TO COME.. DOES NOT COMMIT TO ANYBODY. . WE WILL NOT ALLOW THAT THEY CRITICIZE THE WORK TO US THAT WE DO. AND WHO CRITICIZES IT THAT .. KNOWS THAT WE ARE GOING TO REACT….AND ALREADY THERE ARE TWO SRS WITHOUT VOICE ..THEY HAVE IN THIS AND AS THEY ARE BITTER AND FRUSTRATED IN LIFE. .THEY DONT HAVE NOTHING TO DO THAT TO CRITICIZE TO THE OTHERS ..... IT IS NOT THE CASE OF YOU,...... BUT SINGLE WE WANT THAT CLEAR THIS POINT HERE

Nicholas Bartolotta 912967
Posted
Posted

What a joke Christopher, you just lost your last ounce credibility with that post.

Everybody wave goodbye to Christopher when a SUP finally gets here wave.gif

Nick Bartolotta - ZSE Instructor, pilot at large

"Just fly it on down to within a inch of the runway and let it drop in from there."

- Capt. Don Lanham, ATA Airlines

Kenny Stein 939991
Posted
Posted
What a joke Christopher, you just lost your last ounce credibility with that post.

Everybody wave goodbye to Christopher when a SUP finally gets here wave.gif

Good bye Christopher! Best of luck with what ever you decide to do after a SUP gets here and cleans out your office!

Ken Stein

Fusion Airways

Posted
Posted

I DO NOT LOSE ANYTHING. .JUST THAT I AM NOT LIKE FOR IF WASTING TIME IN TRIVIALITIES LIKE THESE

Camilo Bernal 893284
Posted
Posted (edited)

I think you guys meant "Junior Puente".

But ohh well, I'm not going to go down to that level Mr. Van Dahn, you do not deserve my attention. We all already know what kind of person you are.

Edited by Guest

Camilo Bernal, VATCAR7