You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

TO PEDRO FERNANDEZ AND JESUS JACIR...... FROM ASST CHIEF CU

Christopher Van Dahn 95213

Posted
Posted

HOLA.. SOY CHRIS .V .. [Mod - Happy Thoughts]T CHIEF CUBA FIR.... SENORES NO SE SI USTEDES TIENEN CONOCIMINTO DE LO QUE SE HA DISCUTIDO EN ESTE FORUM DEBIDO AL FIR DE CUBA.. CREO QUE EN PARTE ES CULPA DEL SR PEDRO POR NO INFORMAR BIEN A LOS DEMAS DEL STAFF DE VATCAR.. NO PERMITIREMOS QUE NADIE NOS CRITIQUE NUESTRO TRABAJO. Y VAMOS A HACER LO POSIBLE POR SEPARAR CUBA DE ESTE SECTOR YA QUE AQUI NO TENDRIA NINGUN HECHO NI SPACIO..ESTARA APAGADA POR SIEMPRE.. SI USTEDES QUIEREN SEGUIR HACIENDO ESTA GUERRA EN CONTRA DE NOSOTROS SOLO DEJENLO SABER Y SE LES RESPONDERA... MIENTRAS TANTO YO Y JOAQUIN PEDIMOS RETIRARNOS DEL FIR HASTA QUE USTEDES SE DECIDAN QUE QUIEREN.. AL SENOR JESUS..LOS ESPERO AQUI EN MIAMI COMO QUEDAMOS PARA DEBATIR UNOS TEMAS SOBRE ESTO..USTED TIENE MI NUMERO..(305)305 5510 Y POR FAVOR SI NO QUIEREN HACER NADA NO LO HAGAN..PERO NO VENGAN A CRITICAR LO QUE OTROS HACEN.. DE TODAS FORMAS LA PAGINA DE NOSOTROS SEGUIRA ABIERTA Y TODO LO QUE ELLA CONTIENE ES MATERIAL PROTEGIDO Y ESTARE AL TANTO SI ALGUIEN USA ALGO SIN EL DEBIDO PERMISO..SOLO NOSOTROS TENEMOS ACCESO A CUBANA Y A LA EMPRESA DE AERONAUTICA DE CUBA.. Y NO PERMITIREMOS QUE SE TOMEN MATERIALES SIN LOS DEBIDOS PERMISOS... SIN MAS Y ESPERO RESPUESTA

CHRIS V.

Kenny Stein 939991
Posted
Posted

Usted puede ser que desee mecanografiar sus postes en inglés, porque muchos miembros de VATSIM hablan español del excedente del inglés. Yo no es que fuerte mismo con español, solamente usted puede decir que soy "aceptable" con él. Los miembros de VATSIM que rpelying a su otro poste con respecto a su nuevo Web site, no están intentando emprender una guerra contra usted... Si fuera usted, guardaría silenciosamente hasta que un supervisor de VATSIM clasifica esta edición hacia fuera.

Respeto Bueno,

Ken Stein

--------------------

English:

You might want to type your posts in English, because many members of VATSIM speak English over Spanish. I am not that strong myself with spanish, but you can say I am "okay" with it.

The VATSIM members who have been rpelying to your other post regarding your new website, are not trying to wage a war against you...

If I were you, I would keep quiet until a VATSIM Supervisor or the BOG sorts this issue out.

Kind Regards,

Ken Stein

Ken Stein

Vice President of Human Resources

Fusion Airways

Posted
Posted

NOSOTROS NO QUEREMOS PELEAR CON NADIE..PERO NO PERMITIREMOS QUE NADIE SE BURLE DE NUESTRO TRABAJO..SIN EXEPCION... AQUI AL QUE NO LE GUSTE LA PAGINA DE CUBA QUE NO VALLA,,, NO SE OBLIGA A NADIE..PERO NO PERMITIREMOS QUE NOS CRITIQUEN EL TRABAJO QUE HACEMOS.. Y QUIEN LO CRITICA QUE SEPA QUE VAMOS A REACCIONAR....Y YA HAY DOS SENORES QUE NI VOZ TIENEN EN ESTO Y COMO SON AMARGADOS Y FRUSTRADOS EN LA VIDA..NO TIENEN MAS NADA QUE HACER QUE CRITICAR A LOS DEMAS..... NO ES EL CASO DE USTED,, PERO SOLO QUEREMOS QUE QUEDE CLARO ESTE PUNTO AQUI.........

WE DO NOT WANT TO FIGHT WITH ANYBODY. WE WILL NOT ALLOW THAT NOBODY MAKES FUN OF OUR WORK. .WITHOUT EXEPCTION… IF ANYBODY DOES NOT LIKE THE PAGE OF CUBA ...DONT HAVE TO COME.. DOES NOT COMMIT TO ANYBODY. . WE WILL NOT ALLOW THAT THEY CRITICIZE THE WORK TO US THAT WE DO. AND WHO CRITICIZES IT THAT .. KNOWS THAT WE ARE GOING TO REACT….AND ALREADY THERE ARE TWO SRS WITHOUT VOICE ..THEY HAVE IN THIS AND AS THEY ARE BITTER AND FRUSTRATED IN LIFE. .THEY DONT HAVE NOTHING TO DO THAT TO CRITICIZE TO THE OTHERS ..... IT IS NOT THE CASE OF YOU,...... BUT SINGLE WE WANT THAT CLEAR THIS POINT HERE

Jesus Jacir 810791
Posted
Posted

Hi Christopher,

Let me start by saying that I’m disappointed, to say the least, with all the discussion about the Havana FIR in this forum. It is my understanding changes in the FIR staff are underway however there hasn’t been an official announcement from the VATCAR Director.

There are proper procedures and policies for appointing FIR Staff and one of the requirements to be a Staff member in this case is to be attached to the Caribbean Division. Unfortunately at this time you’re not attached to the Caribbean Division which disqualifies you to be appointed [Mod - Happy Thoughts]istant FIR Chief in Havana.

I’m going to close all the topics related to the Havana FIR and kindly request that you and/or Joaquin contact me and/or Pedro Fernandez via e-mail to resolve this matter using the proper channels and not in an open forum. I also kindly request that you don’t open a new topic to further discuss this in an open forum.

Best regards,

Jesus E. Jacir

RD VATCAMC