You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

A huge thank you to Matthew!

Nicola Felini

• Board of Governors
Nicola Felini
Posted
Posted

Please join me in thanking Matthew for his years of service to VATCAN, as he departs from his post as Division Director. Thank you for your service!

Nicola Felini

Vice President | Conflict Resolution

7JRF7kO.png.c96d82051e6821a105716826766c7bd0.png

Camden Bruno
Posted
Posted

Matt, you did a phenomenal job as VATCAN1 and I look forward to seeing what you do in the future.

Best,

Cam B.
VATSIM Supervisor

Mark Walsh
Posted
Posted

Well Done Matthew,

All though you are moving on, our work together will not stop. Your commitment, dedication and leadership has not gone unnoticed among the FIR's, it's membership and Vatcan staff.

Good Luck,

Mark Walsh

Vatsim Network Supervisor

Josh Glottmann
Posted
Posted

Thank you for your work Matthew!

It was an absolute pleasure working with you to restart Gander Oceanic. I can say without a doubt that you will be missed in the division.

Good luck in your future work with VATSIM!

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Matt, it has been wonderful working together with you. I feel like we made a great team and worked seamlessly between the divisions to make things better for both divisions, the region, VATSIM, and for all of our members. I will miss working together with you, and hope that your successor shares the same vision for seamless alignment. You've done a phenomenal job with VATCAN, and the Division has certainly flourished under your leadership. Don't be a stranger, and all the best!

Don

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Ira Robinson
Posted
Posted

Well Matthew, there isn't anything I can say that hasn't already been said. I hope you are leaving for better things, and that our paths cross again. Working with you has been a pleasure and Don pretty well summed up how well things have gone between the Divisions. I wish you good luck in whatever your next project may be.

Ira Robinson

Mark Smith 1119598
Posted
Posted

Thanks Matt, take care.

Mark Smith

Vatsim Supervisor