You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Flight not recorded on Vatsim

Khaled Haq

Khaled Haq
Posted
Posted

Mode C: active

Vpilot: most stable version

P3d v3

Connected to Network

I flew from KMCO to KIAH as UAL1230, however the flight was never recorded on Vatsim. Any ideas?

Bradley Grafelman
Posted
Posted

What do you mean by "recorded on Vatsim" ? Recorded where, exactly?

Dace Nicmane
Posted
Posted

Was it yesterday around 22z? I saw your messages on unicom, but you were not showing on vatspy. I was very surprised.

KntU2Cw.jpg

Tomas Hansson
Posted
Posted

Was the "Observer" checkbox selected in vPilot?

Tomas Hansson

Kieran Samuel Cross
Posted
Posted

VATSIM Statics show that the user neither connected as a pilot, nor an observer! Quirky issue, that Kieran Harden/Ross Carlson will need to fix.

Kind Regards,

Kieran Cross,

28.png

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

thats [Mod - Happy Thoughts]uming there is something to fix. not much info to go off of so far. cant even verify the user was actually connected. wouldnt be the first time someone thought they were online but really werent due to a connection issue on their end.

or in one case, user thought he was connected to VATSIM, but was actually connected to IVAO wish i could make some of this stuff up

Kieran Samuel Cross
Posted
Posted
Was it yesterday around 22z? I saw your messages on unicom, but you were not showing on vatspy. I was very surprised.

or in one case, user thought he was connected to VATSIM, but was actually connected to IVAO wish i could make some of this stuff up

Damn, really cant. See above.

Kind Regards,

Kieran Cross,

28.png