You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Adding new Aircraft types to login

Tony Peaker

Tony Peaker
Posted
Posted

Just wondering if it's possible to add new ICAO codes to the login screen? I'm flying a TBM 850 and the nearest code in the login window is a TBM7. Unfortunately this means that I have to re-enter it each time as XSB doesn't recognise it and defaults to a B737

Christopher Collins
Posted
Posted
Just wondering if it's possible to add new ICAO codes to the login screen? I'm flying a TBM 850 and the nearest code in the login window is a TBM7. Unfortunately this means that I have to re-enter it each time as XSB doesn't recognise it and defaults to a B737

If you're running 1.3.3 and you installed it correctly, it should know about the TBM-850 - I updated the entire DOC8643 table during the last release cycle.

I am also fairly certain I had fixed the bug where aircraft type wasn't being persisted correctly - can you confirm that you are running 1.3.3 and that it is defaulting back to the B737 if you select the same aircraft model & livery as one you set previously?

XSquawkBox - Developer/Maintainer

Please post any support related questions to the XSquawkBox support forum rather than private messaging me, thanks.

Tony Peaker
Posted
Posted

Ahhh, that will be the problem. I'm on 1.3.1. Will update it and check it out

Tony Peaker
Posted
Posted

Yep, the update solved the problem, thanks!