You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Congratulations Gunnar

Colin Schoen

Colin Schoen
Posted
Posted

Please join me in thanking Kyle for his service and congratulating Gunnar on the appointment to President of the BoG.

Colin Schoen

VATSIM Senior Network Supervisor

Bradley Grafelman
Posted
Posted

F̶r̶e̶e̶d̶o̶m̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ Thanks Kyle! M̶y̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶d̶o̶l̶e̶n̶c̶e̶s̶ Congratulations Gunnar!

Ira Robinson
Posted
Posted
Please join me in thanking Kyle for his service and congratulating Gunnar on the appointment to President of the BoG.

Absolutely! Kyle, thank you for all you have contributed; your time, your energy and your efforts! Here's hoping you make time to be around so we can continue to learn from your experience.

To Gunnar, congratulations! Well earned, well deserved, and well done sir! Speaking not only for myself, but for the staff at VATUSA, we look forward to working with you and seeing where your leadership takes us.

------

Ira Robinson

Deputy Director, VATUSA

[email protected]

Ira Robinson

marcus holmes
Posted
Posted

A fine job done by Kyle, many thanks. Gunner I know has been involved a lot in the background so a well earn promotion, congratulations.

Wygene Chong 1089621
Posted
Posted

Thank you Kyle for your many years of dedicated service to the network.

Congratulations on your appointment Gunnar!

Wygene Chong

C1 Controller | Iceland | Greenland | Faroe Islands

VATSIM Scandinavia

Paul Tyquin
Posted
Posted

A huge thanks to Kyle for his momentous contributions to VATSIM and his continued efforts over the last 10 years on the Board Of Governors. Your work will not be forgotten or go unnoticed as you hand the reins over to Gunnar who I'm sure will take the position on and grow VATSIM.

Congratulations to Gunnar, I look forward to seeing what you can bring to the table and look forward to working with you to achieve a mutual goal.

Morten Jelle
Posted
Posted

Congratulations, Gunnar!

And a huge thanks to Kyle for the work and effort you have been putting into the network and your dedication! It has been greatly appreciated. All the best!

Morten Jelle

VATSIM Network Supervisor, Team Lead - Supervisor Team 1

spacer.png

Martin Tornberg
Posted
Posted

Thank you Kyle for your hard work and congratulations and good luck Gunnar!

Removed
Posted
Posted

Kyle, thank you for years and years of service on the Board of Governors. Your contributions in various Governor's positions were tremendous. Enjoy the free time available to you now.

Gunnar, I look into a bright future for VATSIM under your leadership. Best of luck as new VATSIM President and thank you for making this huge commitment!

• Board of Governors
Alan Cooke
Posted
Posted

Thank you Kyle for your impressive contribution to Vatsim. Best of luck Gunnar as you take the lead role in our great organisation

Alan Cooke VATGOV11

Vice President - Membership
VATSIM Board of Governors

[email protected]   

Do you have an account query check out FAQ

spacer.png9KMxVhG.png.e77dfe6e65703daa7a59178600611036.png

Matt Booker
Posted
Posted

Thank you for your contribution, Kyle. Wishing you all the best.

Good luck in your new role, Gunnar!

Matt Booker
VATSIM Supervisor | Team 2 Lead

unnamed.png.9c373918856698c30d9103fb632eabff.png[email protected]

Joaquin Blanco
Posted
Posted

Congratulations Gunnar and best wishes for the forthcoming two years.

Kyle many thanks for your contribution and steady hand during your tenure as Vatsim's President.

best regards to you both.

Best regards

Joaquin Blanco

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted

Thank you Kyle, for all the years of service to us VATSIM members! We cannot thank people like you enough for sticking your head out and do things instead of just moaning.

Gunnar, congratulations to your new role! May the force be with you and the Founders inclined to approve whatever you want to do to bring VATSIM ahead!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Board of Governors
Gunnar Lindahl
Posted
Posted

Thank you all for your kind words.

My sincere thanks to Kyle who has given VATSIM many years of dedicated service on the Board.

I look forward to working with the whole community on moving VATSIM forward. Look out for more news in the coming months - in the meantime my door is always open.

GUNNAR LINDAHL 
## [email protected]
Facebook Twitter Instagram
VATSIM Logo

Charan Kumar
Posted
Posted

Thank you Kyle for your dedication and service...Congratulations Gunnar, looking forward to newer things ahead.

When is your next Flight||VATSIM HitSquad Member, ZOA/ZAK/GANDER/P1