You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

EUD website down

Cillian O Luing 1032602

Cillian O Luing 1032602
Posted
Posted

I realise emailing any of the @vateud.net addresses probably doesn't help...

Anyone have contact details for Andreas or Florian to let them know this is down?

Thanks.

Morten Jelle
Posted
Posted

The e-mail adresses works just fine, they are not a part of that server. I'll forward the issue to them.

Morten Jelle

VATSIM Network Supervisor, Team Lead - Supervisor Team 1

spacer.png

• 1 month later...
Giovanni Granatiero
Posted
Posted

There is a anticipation of when the server returns On, September 26 is yet down...

Morten Jelle
Posted
Posted

The website has been working - it stopped working the other day, it is being worked on.

Morten Jelle

spacer.png

Giovanni Granatiero
Posted
Posted

Thanks

Morten Jelle
Posted
Posted

The website and the other services are back online.

Morten Jelle

spacer.png

• 4 weeks later...
Martin Tiefenbacher
Posted
Posted

Website down again, Emails are not delivered! (Tried [email protected])

Morten Jelle
Posted
Posted

We are facing some issues regarding the website - e-mails are working using the department e-mail adresses or personal (name). The one you tried is old and has been deleted a long time ago. Use atc(at)vateud.net which is the ATC Department.

Morten Jelle

spacer.png

Cillian O Luing 1032602
Posted
Posted

Any ideas when it might be back up?

Morten Jelle
Posted
Posted

There has been send a message to all vACC Directors and ATC Training directors in VATEUD to inform about the incident.

Florian is currently rebuilding the website, and fixing the API and at this time, we can't say when everything will be back up.

I can only suggest, if you need any information or help to contact the respective EUD department. If you are unable to find the e-mail adress, just e-mail me (morten.jelle(at)vateud.net) and I will forward the e-mail, to the responsible people.

Morten Jelle

spacer.png

Jonas Kuster
Posted
Posted

Wouldn't this be the right time to inform all member transparently about what is going on? VATEUD staff would really do itself a favour to stop hiding any relevant information, even if they are not the ones we would like to hear ...

Jonas Kuster
Network Supervisor
Leader Operation vACC Switzerland | vacc.ch @vaccswitzerland
GNG Support Team | gng.aero-nav.com
ES Plugin Developer | CCAMS

Morten Jelle
Posted
Posted

Jonas, we are not hiding any information - in fact the vACC Directors and the ATC-Training directors was informed Tuesday evening, as all information was gathered.

Morten Jelle

spacer.png

Jonas Kuster
Posted
Posted

Yeah, I know about that. But I don't understand why you are restricting those information to directors and ATC training. What does prevent you from posting (parts of) this mail here? Doesn't it concern mainly the people posting events (as I do) and possibly all members of VATSIM? Why not share the issue and the obvious learnings so that it won't happen to others?

Jonas Kuster
Network Supervisor
Leader Operation vACC Switzerland | vacc.ch @vaccswitzerland
GNG Support Team | gng.aero-nav.com
ES Plugin Developer | CCAMS

Morten Jelle
Posted
Posted

Because the staff in vACC’s are responsible for letting their members know, when they get information that is relevant for them. I don’t know, what you are referring to as “obvious learnings”. If you haven’t got the information, that was sent out this tuesday, I can send it to you. And I actually can’t see the problem, you are referring to. I can’t speak for the lead of VATEUD (Florian and Andreas), but I know that they have been busy finding a solution and as soon as there was a plan, it was informed to the respective people.

Morten Jelle

spacer.png