You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Can't connect to any USA Sector W, C, E etc.

Jerry Swalling

Jerry Swalling
Posted
Posted

VRC has been working fine this year until yesterday. I don't seem to be able to connect. VRC goes through the version check..."loading network information...version check complete, you have the latest version...Network info loaded, you have the latest version...Network info loaded. 16 servers found...connecting to network...disconnected"

Each time DISCONNECTED. It does this for all USA servers. I also tried Canada and a few others.

Need help ... Jerry

Ira Robinson
Posted
Posted
VRC has been working fine this year until yesterday. I don't seem to be able to connect. VRC goes through the version check..."loading network information...version check complete, you have the latest version...Network info loaded, you have the latest version...Network info loaded. 16 servers found...connecting to network...disconnected"

Each time DISCONNECTED. It does this for all USA servers. I also tried Canada and a few others.

Need help ... Jerry

If it is happening no matter what server you use, I would bet the problem isn't technical. I would start by checking the simple and most obvious entries that could be wrong. Your CID, the spelling of your name and your p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word. Remember that the p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word is case sensitive. This has tripped me up in the past. Your position and rating also could cause the network to kick you if you attempt to log on to a position at a rating you have yet to earn.

I would check all of this before looking for any technical reasons.

Ira Robinson

Jerry Swalling
Posted
Posted

POST_OP:

It was my router. I rebooted and everything is ok.

1st time for that experience.

Thanks for the help guys.

Jerry